One Minute To Make A Heavenly Bliss Bar
Written by: Kat Gal
Are you craving something sweet, delicious, yet healthy and homemade? Do you have a minute to spend in the kitchen? You won’t regret making this heavenly bliss bar.
It is all natural and free from refined sugar. It is gluten free and you can make it vegan using maple syrup instead of honey.
The coconut oil, almond butter and nuts provide healthy fats for more brain power. The protein in the almond butter and nuts help make you feel satisfied and full. The raw honey provides not only sweetness, but also is abundant in antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and other healing properties. The cacao will give you the nice chocolatey taste and plenty of antioxidants. Lastly, the cinnamon and vanilla extract will add extra flavor along with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral healing properties.
Heavenly Bliss Bar
- 6 tbsp of almond butter (or other nut butter)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp raw cacao or carob powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup of nuts crashed (cashews, macadamia, almond, etc. all work, pick your favorite or mix them)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
1. Mix all ingredients except for the crushed nuts in a bowl until well combined.
2. Add nuts.
3. Pour your mix into a silicon loaf pan or other pan you have.
4. Put it in your fridge for a couple of hours until firm. You can leave it overnight: it is delicious the day after.
5. Cut them into slices or bars.
6. Store it in your fridge (it melts outside).
Let us know how you like it in the comments below. We would love to hear from you!
Kat Gál is a multi-passionate writer, world traveler, nomad, runner, and cat-person. She is a lifelong learner who lives outside of her comfort zones stretching her boundaries and discovering beauty around the world. She is a Certified Holistic Health and Life Coach who encourages others to embrace their unique authentic selves, follow their heart and find their own version of freedom in life.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS