Neem Tree – One Of The Most Beneficial Plants For The Human Health
Article source: Healthy Food Place
The people of India are one of the luckiest human beings on earth. They have so many wondrous plants that they literally don’t need modern medicine. One of these plants is the Neem Tree. In India this tree is called the Miracle Tree and it is considered to be one of the most beneficial plants for the human health. It is practically an essential part of any natural treatment and it doesn’t have a single side-effect as many modern drugs do. The most common use of this tree in India is for making virgin oil, which has high medicinal properties.
The Health Wonders of the Neem Tree
Almost the entire tree can be used for medicine starting from the roots up to the leaves, flowers, branches, bark and seeds. Here are 12 common uses of the Neem Tree:
• In the rural parts of India people use the Neem twigs instead of a toothbrush. However, they don’t actually brush their teeth with the twigs, but instead every morning they chew on them. This way they naturally prevent bleeding of the gums and oral infections.
• The Neem tree is also used as an ingredient in natural toothpastes. It helps to prevent gum and tooth decay, fortifies them and naturally bleaches the teeth.
• The Neem tree is also used as a natural germicide and pesticide. It is able to deter 500 types of insects that destroy crops and furniture, or insects such as ticks and similar. It can even protect our body from microbes because it has antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
• The oil extracted from the Neem Tree can help you reduce wrinkles. It does that by creating collagen in the skin, thus maintaining its elasticity and preventing it from aging. You’ll get a youthful look and a healthy skin. It can also help in treating skin conditions such as rashes or acne.
• By activating the collagen fibers in the skin the Neem can assist in faster wound healing and the healing of damaged skin tissues. By consuming or applying the oil to the skin you can treat all sorts of infections, scratches, abrasions and sores too.
• If you make a Neem paste you can use it to treat psoriasis and eczema.
• Another benefit from the Neem oil is relieving joint pains and strengthening the bones. You can even use some Neem oil into your bath to relax your muscles after a busy day.
• You can drink Neem tea if you are feeling stressed and nervous. It calms your mind and gives you an instant relief and invigoration.
• Make a paste of the Neem leaves and apply it to your scalp if you want to prevent dandruff, premature graying or hair loss. It even helps if you have lice.
• People suffering from low blood circulation can drink Neem tea because it promotes the creation of healthy blood cells.
• The tea is highly recommended to people with diabetes because it lowers the blood sugar levels.
• If you blend the seeds with warm water and drink it every morning on an empty stomach, you can prevent hemorrhoids and bleeding.
It doesn’t matter what your health problem is, you can use the Neem Tree for all sorts of ailments. Don’t wait to actually develop a problem, instead use the Neem Tree to boost your health and prevent a disorder before it has blown to a full scale.
Article source: Healthy Food Place
Image source: Mind, Body, Spiritual Awareness
Make use of this information to hype up your very own detoxification! Start now!
The detoxification process can also take in the form of a juice fast. Here at FitLife.TV, we recommend people to try the Alpha Reset (AR). The Alpha Reset is a 5 Day Juice Fast. It is part of the Juice with Drew System. This is the first step in your detoxification process. If you are just starting out with juicing, do not jump right into a juice fast right away. Just try 1 juice per day along with the rest of your nutrition and see how your body responds. If your body responds well to juicing, then ramp up the number of juices per day. These healthy, nutrient-dense juices can replace that coffee you reach for in the morning or that soda in the afternoon. Here are some of our followers that have tried the Alpha Reset!
Disclaimer: The techniques, strategies, and suggestions expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only.
The author, Drew Canole, and the associated www.fitlife.tv are not rendering medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. It is imperative that before beginning any nutrition or exercise program you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician.
Drew Canole and Fitlife.tv claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the material presented here.
Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world, one person at a time.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS