Are You Needing Some Oregano Oil? 5 Reasons You Probably Do
Written by: Kat Gal
I haven’t been sick in over 3 years.
What’s my secret? A healthy diet, green juice, self-care, self-love and a positive mindset… and OREGANO OIL in case of emergency.
Around Christmas one evening, I felt something funny in my throat. It felt like the first signs of a cold. Since I haven’t been sick for so long AND it was the holidays, I panicked a little.
But then I remembered my friend, oregano oil. I took a few drops and by the morning, I was 100% fine: no sign of illness or pain. It’s like magic, except not – oregano oil is becoming very well-known for its natural healing properties.
Top Health Benefits Of Oregano Oil:
1. Oregano oil fights free radical damage. It is abundant in antioxidants that help prevent and reduce cellular damage. It also reduces inflammation and stops cancer cell growth.
2. It is excellent for pain relief. You can use it externally for muscle soreness, muscle and joint pain and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. You should definitely mix your oregano oil with a base oil though before applying to your skin in order to avoid any irritations – it’s a strong one!
3. It is great for your digestion. It helps to stimulate the production of your digestive juices. It improves overall digestion, helps the assimilation of nutrients and fights any bacteria or virus in your tummy.
4. It is a powerful infection fighter. It is incredibly effective against bacterial infections. In regards to immune system boosting properties, it has proven to be more powerful than echinacea and goldenseal. Furthermore, it is a potent remedy for yeast infections and candida and can be much more powerful than antifungal pharmaceutical drugs.
It can prevent food borne illnesses and fight the symptoms of food poisoning and other stomach bugs. It can also prevent and fight colds and flus effectively and ultimately speed up your recovery.
5. It is great for allergies. It is a powerful antihistamine that can reduce symptoms of environmental and seasonal allergies. It can even help asthma symptoms.
Recommendations For Use:
- Always follow the directions on your bottle as the amount you need often depends on your specific brand. Do not overdose.
- Buy quality products. With so many brands out there, it can be difficult to choose the best. Some bands have only little to no therapeutic value. To make sure that you get quality products, buy reputable brands of wild oregano.
- Speak with a qualified aromatherapist to help you with choosing the right brands and advising you on incorporating essential oils into your daily routine. Don’t just rely on oregano oil to take care of your health, of course. Be sure to eat plant-based, organic whole foods, drink your green juice (and use green juice powders on the go), take probiotics every day, get plenty of sleep, move your body, reduce stress, practice gratitude, meditate and practice a positive mindset.
Have you ever tried oregano oil? What are your experiences? What are your best strategies for staying healthy? Share your tips and experiences in the comments below!
Kat Gál is a holistic health writer who helps health, wellness, and nutrition businesses to market their products and services through quality online content. She is also a freelance writing mentor teaching wanna-be-freelancers how to make a living writing at freelancewriterschool.com. Reach out if you are looking for amazing blog content at firstname.lastname@example.org or katgalwriter.com. Visit freelancewriterschool.com for freelance writing tips. Follow me on Instagram @freelancewriterschool and on Facebook at facebook.com/katgalwriter.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS