Need A Snack Break? Eat Cashews To Boost Your Health
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Creamy, buttery and delightfully crunchy.
If you are looking for a tasty snack that is loaded with vitamins and minerals, look no further than CASHEWS!
These nuts offer up some excellent health benefits and are enjoyably tasty.
Read on to discover what these sweet nuts do for your body:
Health Benefits Of Cashews
- Cashews are loaded with many beneficial vitamins, such as:
- Pantothenic acid
- The main content in cashews is MAGNESIUM
- Important for building and maintaining healthy bones
- The mono and polyunsaturated fats in cashews is a healthy replacement of animals fats and proteins
- Helps with weight management
- Reduces the buildup of cholesterol and fat
- High copper and proanthocyanidins content
- Proanthocyanidins are a type of flavonoids that help fight tumor cells by stopping them from dividing
- Eat cashews to help fight cancerous cells
- Low fat content (compared to other nuts)
- In the form of oleic acid, which is healthy for your heart
- Cholesterol free
- Rich in antioxidants that help deter heart disease
- The iron and copper content found in cashews helps your body utilize and form red blood cells
- Keep your nerve and blood vessels working properly
- Promote the healthy functioning of your immune system
- High in zeaxanthin and lutein
- Act as antioxidants when consumed regularly
- Protect your eyes from light damage
- Decrease the occurrence of cataracts
Different Ways To Eat Cashews
It is recommended to eat between 5 to 10 cashew nuts daily.
You can easily just pop a few into your mouth for a quick snack or:
- Add some to your favorite curry or rice dish
- Toss some into your salad
- Make some tasty nut butter using cashews
- Mix together with dried fruit and other nuts for a homemade trail mix
Well, this snack break is over! Enjoy!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS