Creamy Cashew Cheese Sauce Recipe (Vegan)
Mouthwatering Homemade Creamy Cashew Cheese Sauce Recipe (Vegan)
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
I must say I’m a bit shocked that a “cheese I.V.” doesn’t exist.
With that said, if someone invents it, let this be the proof that that idea started RIGHT here in this Fitlife article.
Cheese is OH SO good – why wouldn’t you want in constantly flowing into your body?
Oh! I know why… because regular dairy cheese is uber inflammatory for your body.
I hate to break it to you, cheese lovers, but those tasty morsels aren’t so health friendly.
I love cheese too. I get it.
But – let’s dry our tears NOW because there is a creamy and delicious VEGAN alternative that will definitely satisfy your “cheesy tooth.”
Behold… the tastiness of… CREAMY CASHEW CHEESE SAUCE!
Benefits Of Creamy Cashew Cheese Sauce
Aside from being dairy-free, these yummy cheese sauce ingredients also offers a lot of power in the health department:
- Rich in iron, copper and zinc
- Manganese content supports your metabolism
- Can help improve your cognitive ability
- Contains antioxidants that combat free radicals
- Has a massive amount of nutrients: fiber, protein, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin E and fat
- Loaded with antioxidants, which protect your cells from damage
- Assists with blood sugar control
- Reduces hunger, because the protein and fiber increase satiety
- Source of complete protein and vitamins
- Contains folates, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, selenium and zinc
- Immune boosting
- Antiviral and antibacterial
- Helps improve digestion
- Contains a compound called allicin, which has potent medicinal properties
- Boosts the function of your immune system
- Highly nutritious with few calories
- Contains manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin C, fiber, selenium, calcium, copper, iron, phosphorus and vitamin B1
- Helps prevent and reduce common illnesses
This cheese sauce is absolutely PERFECT to use with pastas, pizzas, or as a dip for roasted veggies. Cashews are packed with health benefits and will do your body a lot of good and don’t cause bloating or inflammation the way dairy cheese will.
How To Make Creamy Cashew Cheese Sauce
- Drain the cashews (discard the water).
- In a blender, add the cashews and all of the other ingredients.
- If needed, add more almond milk until desired consistency.
- Pour into a container with a lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Bon appetit, cheese-o-holics!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS