Mini Cauliflower Crust Pizzas Are The Ultimate “Anytime” Snack (Gluten Free)
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
“Now you can give them pizza whenever they want.
Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at suppertime…”
… When pizza is on a cauliflower crust, YOU can eat pizza ANYTIME!
Benefits Of Mini Cauliflower Crusts
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Source of vitamin C, vitamin K, protein, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus, fiber, vitamin B6, folate, pantothenic acid, potassium and manganese
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves blood pressure and kidney function
- A good source of choline, a B vitamin known for its role in brain development
- Has dietary fiber, which supports proper digestive health
- Aids in detoxification
- Source of complete protein and vitamins
- Contains folates, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, selenium and zinc
- Immune boosting
- Antiviral and antibacterial
- Helps improve digestion
- Good source of high quality protein
- Rich source of selenium, vitamin D, B6 and B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper
- Help boost your immune system
- Rich in fiber
- Great source of omega-3 fats and protein
- Packed with vitamins and minerals
- Contain essential fatty acids:
- Alpha-linolenic and linoleic acid
- High in fiber
- Gluten and grain-free
- Great source of healthy fats that your body uses for energy
- Low in sugar
- Has a high nutrient density
- Contains a compound called allicin, which has potent medicinal properties
- Boosts the function of your immune system
- Highly nutritious with few calories
- Contains manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin C, fiber, selenium, calcium, copper, iron, phosphorus and vitamin B1
- Helps prevent and reduce common illnesses
There is nothing better than getting a healthy dose of veggies while enjoying delicious PIZZA flavors!
How To Make Mini Cauli-Crust Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease 2 baking sheets (or pizza pans).
- Lightly steam the cauliflower for 3-5 minutes to soften and then pulse in a blender to create a smooth consistency.
- Place the cauliflower in a nut-milk bag (or sturdy paper towel) and squeeze out the moisture.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture in 12 portions and roll into balls.
- Flatten each ball on the baking sheet to create about a 3-4 inch wide and ½ inch thick circles.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can flip the crusts halfway through to ensure even cooking if desired.
- Remove the crusts from the oven and add your favorite toppings:
- Sliced tomato or other veggies
- Fresh herbs
- Place the pizzas back in the oven for 5-10 minutes under the broiler until the toppings are cooked (cheese melted, tomatoes roasted, etc.).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool a few minutes before eating.
What will you put on your mini cauli-crusts? SHARE with us below!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS