MINDSET MONDAY – RADICAL AUTHENTICITY
1. Make Lists: What you love about yourself, who do you love to spend time with & what brings you passion and joy? Once it is all written down – breathe – and be that person you just wrote about.
2. Ignore the Naysayers. This is an important factor in being true to yourself. If there is a ripple effect of negativity as you make positive changes, this is OK. I know it is uncomfortable but being YOU is much more savvy than creating an image so others are satisfied.
3. Align Your Heart with Your Steps. Which direction are your feet walking? Are they walking towards what you are passionate about in your heart? They should be.
4. Accept Yo-self. Stellar Slang. Figure out who are you and when you do, accept yourself with unconditional loving arms. Do not waste another second comparing yourself to others or concerning yourself with what others think. It truly does not matter unless you want it to. You get to decide.
5. Let Go. Let go of the past, it’s over. Let go of other’s expectations. Let go of your worry for the future. Just be. Simply being in the moment and showing up as your true self is beyond romantic, lovely, sexy, brave and honorable.
Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world, one person at a time.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS