Mean Green Juice Recipe
Mean Green Juice Recipe – Get Your Energy Levels Raging
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Forget the fighting!
You are about to turn into a mean green HEALTH machine with this action packed flavorful smoothie.
Warning: while this smoothie will NOT make you green, it WILL make your energy levels rage!
Health Benefits Of The MEAN GREEN
- Coconut milk is packed with nutrients such as magnesium and potassium:
- Great source of energy for your brain
- Excellent source of plant-based iron
- High in dietary fiber that helps your overall digestive process
- Are energy givers!
- Full of antioxidants
- Fight inflammation by “cooling” the inflammatory response in your body
- Contain numerous antioxidants such as vitamin C and beta-carotene
- Support your digestive health, because of their water and fiber content
- Soothe your intestines and help with digestion
- Rich source of antioxidants: vitamin C and E boost the antioxidant properties of your body
- High in potassium, which supports healthy blood pressure levels
- Loaded with heart healthy monounsaturated fatty acids
- Promotes digestion
- A natural stimulant that gives your brain an energizing boost
- Has a cooling and soothing effect
- High in niacin, zinc, protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper and manganese
- Contains a wide variety of phytonutrients with anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties
- Acts as a blood purifier and cleansing agent
- Protects against inflammation
- Has many nourishing elements like vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc and protein
- Rich in potassium, a mineral essential to a range of basic physiological processes
- Great source of dietary fiber
Looking for another healthy green drink recipe?
Mean Green Recipe
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 green apple, cored and chopped
- ½ cup cucumber
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup mint, chopped
- ¼ cup spinach, stems removed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup ice
- In a high speed blender, add the coconut milk, dates and avocado and blend on a low speed.
- Juice all the remaining ingredients.
- Combine blended and juiced mixture and blend on low until smooth.
- Add more ice or coconut milk to reach desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and ENJOY!
You can drink a different healthy greens recipe each day of the week with these 7 delicious recipes!
Or if you like to stick to a simple green juice recipe (or need green juice recipes for beginners) you can:
- Juice 1 green apple, 1 cup spinach, 1 lemon (rind removed), ½ cucumber, ¼ cup parsley
- Use Organifi Green Juice Powder (no juicer needed!)
What is YOUR favorite green juice recipe? SHARE with the community below!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS