I am so excited to introduce you to one of my good friends and colleagues in the health industry, Dr. Lauren A. Noel N.D.(also known as Dr. Lo). Dr. Lo has been in my life since the time FitLife first began 5 years ago.
Dr. Lo works as a naturopathic practitioner here in San Diego at Shine Natural Medicineand is committed to changing lives through her unique and comprehensive practice.
AND SHE’S SPEAKING AT OUR LIVE EVENT IN SAN DIEGO JUNE 25th-26th. Will I see you at Fitlife LIVE? There’s still time to grab your ticket.
One of the biggest mistakes people make with their health is not understanding their body as a whole system. Western Medicine has peeled apart the body and now treats it as separate pieces, often prescribing medications for certain symptoms but ignoring the bigger picture. THE ROOT CAUSE.
At Shine Natural Medicine Dr. Lo and her staff are working to change the way people view their health and the health care system as a whole.
“We believe that the mind and body works together as a whole and when off balance, it can cause a myriad of issues that can affect how you feel, look, and think. Your body is intelligent and we recognize that these symptoms are clues to “look under the hood” and get to the root of the problem.”
Even though we spend more per capita on healthcare in the United States than any other country, when compared against other first-world nations we are rated as one of the sickest.
Naturopathic medicine has slowly made its appearance in the United States and is becoming more and more popular and people realize its potential to completely revolutionize the health industry.
“This isn’t your typical seven-minute doctor visit. Our doctors spend a full hour getting to know you and your health concerns at your initial appointment. We treat the root cause, not just the symptom. We have created a soothing and joyful environment that is welcoming to patients. Have you felt like “just a number” in the past? Every patient here is treated as a VIP patient. We know your name. We listen to you. We guide you to your healthiest and happiest self, the one you forgot about.”
Can you imagine going to the doctor and spending an entire hour actually speaking to them in their office, versus spending that hour in the waiting room?
“The human body has an innate ability to heal itself when given the right circumstances. It is my job to help identify hidden roadblocks to this natural process and assist my patients to achieve optimal wellness. I love what I do because it works. By addressing the cause of disease rather than the symptoms, long lasting relief is often achieved.”
Dr. Lo believes each patient must take complete responsibility for their own health. Because YOU are ultimately the only one who can choose wellness over sickness.
Doctors and practitioners can guide you on your journey and can give you tools that will help you reach your goals, but in the end you are the one making choices from day-to-day that will either build up your body or tear it down.
As I like to say, the best healthcare is self-care! 🙂
We are thrilled to have Dr Lo as one of our speakers at the LIVE EVENT coming up this month! She will be talking about THE CENTER OF YOUR UNIVERSE… or in other words, YOUR GUT.
Imagine going throughout your day and only being 10% happy!Around 90% of your happy hormones, including serotonin and dopamine, are synthesized in your GUT before they are sent to your brain! That means if your gut is out of whack, you could be down 90% on these important hormones!
If you are only living at 10% right now imagine how it will change your life if you heal your gut and restore the other 90%!!
June 25th-26th we will all be in San Diego with some of the best minds in the health and business industry. And there is still a spot for YOU!!
Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world, one person at a time.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
During my FitLife transformation, I lost 70 pounds! That's why I signed up for the protocol, but the most exciting result is that I found ME in the process. I had been hiding under a pile of pounds, self-doubt, and grief! FitLife changed my life and I knew I had to share it with others.
-Lynne, Longwood FL
I started with Fitlife back in 2011-2012…I wrote into Fitlife asking for an extreme amount of help. I was 300 pounds, with high cholesterol, and Drew helped me transform my life. I lost over 130 pounds and I no longer have high cholesterol. Not only did I lose weight, so did my husband, who lost over 70 pounds!