List Of What Healthy People Eat For Breakfast
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
I have a love/hate relationship with breakfast.
All of the delicious foods I would like to eat lead me down a one-way street to indigestion, sugar crashes, feeling bloated and also do absolutely NOTHING in regards to giving my body the jumpstart it needs to have a healthy and productive day.
Yeah, I’m talking about pancakes, waffles, bagels with cream cheese, _____ <– fill in your favorite naughty breakfast food here. Or even worse, sometimes I would just skip breakfast altogether. Oops!
That is, until I found my simple breakfast solution.
It’s no secret – eating a nutritious breakfast is extremely beneficial to your health. It can help you lose weight, lower your risk of diabetes, improve your short term memory and even help you become happier!
Easily upgrade your breakfast by eating the following Foods:
- 1 large egg has 70 calories and 7 grams of protein.
- Eat the yolk – it contains the most important nutrients, such as lutein, which can help prevent eye problems.
- To avoid excess sugar and calories, only drink fresh juices made with vegetables and fruits.
- Packed with nutrients and antioxidants.
- Helps you absorb all the nutrients from the vegetables.
- The caffeine improves your energy levels and focus.
- Boosts your metabolic rate and helps you burn fat.
- Contains several important nutrients: riboflavin, potassium, magnesium, manganese and niacin.
- Loaded with heart-healthy fatty acids.
- Acts as a “nutrient booster” to help your body absorb fat-soluble nutrients.
- Beneficial for your brain and nervous system.
- Contains antibacterial, antifungal and anti carcinogenic properties.
- Maintains healthy gut bacteria.
- Packed with vitamins: b12, biotin, protein, folate, vitamin k2, calcium and magnesium.
The best part is that these foods don’t require any complicated cooking or preparation (even the fresh juice, because you can use Organifi).
If you need a quick breakfast routine, I suggest eating a whole avocado sprinkled with sea salt and pepper and then shaking 1 scoop of Organifi in filtered water. I have found that this breakfast gives me the healthy boost I need in the morning and keeps me well fueled until the early afternoon.
What is your “go-to” healthy breakfast? Let us know by COMMENTING below!
Rick Elmer is a freelance writer from Texas who enjoys learning about health and nutrition while striving to make the world a better place. He is passionate about music, meditation, art, traveling the world and helping those around him.
Latest posts by Rick Elmer (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS