Lighten Your Mood And Prevent Infection With Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Written by: Brandi Monasco
Nature is a blessing to the human race. Inside of fruits, trees and herbs are many minerals that are needed to keep your body healthy.
Thanks to the Ylang-Ylang tree specifically, we can now enjoy the amazing benefits of Ylang-Ylang essential oil.
With the Ylang-Ylang essential oil, you can kiss goodbye those inorganic lifestyles that have robbed you of a healthy and rewarding life. Although the tree is a native to Indonesia, it is greatly revered across many different cultures and tribes for its amazing health benefits.
Ylang-Ylang essential oil has been used as an ingredient for making deodorants because of its amazing fragrance and aroma. However, very few people are aware of its huge health benefits.
Health Benefits Of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil:
- Antidepressant: Ylang-Ylang essential oil is known to have an uplifting effect on your mood while creating feelings of joy and hope. This makes it very efficient in helping with nervous breakdowns and acute depression. It relaxes your body and soul while also acting as an antidepressant. So, the next time you feel down, you can’t go wrong by reaching out to this miracle oil.
- Antiseborrheic: Seborrhoeic Eczema can be very irritating. It is a product of the irregular production of sebum by the sebaceous gland in the skin, which can often lead to skin infections. This can wear your skin down, make it become painful and sometimes peel off. Using Ylang-Ylang essential oil can make this skin condition become a thing of the past.
- Antiseptic: If you get a cut or burn on any part of your body, especially from a metal, you stand the risk of being infected by tetanus germ and other bacteria. But using Ylang-Ylang essential oil can help keep your wound protected from bacteria, viruses and fungi infection. This oil can also speed up the recovery process.
- Reduces Blood Pressure: High blood pressure is becoming a growing disease among many people and there is a search for alternative medications with little or no side effects. With Ylang-Ylang essential oil, hypertensive patients have nothing to worry about as far as side effects. Ylang-Ylang oil can help reduce blood pressure without any adverse effects.
Ways To Use Ylang-Ylang Oil
- Add a few drops to your bath water for a relaxing bath.
- Blend the oil with a carrier oil and rub it on your scalp to help with the symptoms of Seborrhoeic Eczema and to also improve your hair’s strength.
- To use ylang-ylang oil to help with high blood pressure, you can add a couple of drops of the oil to warm water or tea.
The benefits of this incredible oil to us cannot be quantified. For those who haven’t started using this oil yet, now is a good time to start. Give Ylang-Ylang oil a try today, you won’t regret it.
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
Source, Source, Source
-This post contains affiliate links.
Brandi Monasco is a freelance writer, graphic designer and social media manager from Texas. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts and has recently found a new love for health and nutrition.
Latest posts by Brandi Monasco (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS