Increase Your Energy With Blackberry Coconut Boosting Bites (Sugar Free, Carb Free)
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Because sometimes you have heaps of energy and go to the gym…
And other times you want to Netflix and chill.
Have you ever had a moment when you NEEDED energy, but felt like you were barely scraping by?
I feel ya!
Luckily there is a simple and tasty solution you can turn to in those times of need.
Bomb your body with efficient fuel by popping one of these Blackberry Coconut Energy Boosting Bites!
Benefits Of Blackberry Coconut Energy Boosting Bites
|Coconut Butter & Oil
- Increases your energy:
- Coconut oil is made up of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs)
- Quickly absorbed by your body
- Rapidly metabolized as fuel (but NOT stored as fat!)
- Speeds up your metabolism:
- When you eat MCTs, your metabolic conversion becomes faster
- The calories in MCTs are effectively converted into fuel for your body to use immediately
- Boosts your immune system:
- Nearly 50% of the fatty acids are lauric acid
- Potent antimicrobial properties
- Useful for helping combat viral infections such as the flu, the common cold, fever blisters and cold sores
- Packed with vitamins: vitamin A, vitamin B (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin), folate, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K
- Full of minerals: calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, zinc
- Great source of amino acids
- Contains essential dietary fiber
- Citric acid in lemons stimulates the release of gastric juice, which can help your body break down food in your stomach
- Your hunger and cravings can be reduced as a result from the pectin fiber found in lemons
- Has a calming effect on your central nervous system
- Helps with stress reduction and management
Next time you are feeling you need a pick-me-up, pop one of these Blackberry Energy Blasts into your mouth for a tasty BOOST!
How To Make Blackberry Coconut Energy Boosting Bites
- In a pot over medium heat, place the coconut butter, coconut oil and blackberries.
- Heat until well combined.
- In a blender, add the berry/coconut mix with the remaining ingredients.
- Process until smooth.
- Line a small pan 6” x 6” with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator until hardened (at least 1 hour).
- Cut into bite sized squares and store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS