How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss And Detox
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
I’ve been realizing that life is not getting any less complicated.
And boy, am I on a mission to simplify what I can!
YET – there is always some degree of complication in life, no matter what you do. Whether it is financial, career-oriented, relationship-centered, or what you want to eat for lunch that day… life is a living obstacle course of choices to make and “things to do.”
Taking care of your health is a major “to do,” but creating a daily routine to achieve great health can become… you guessed it… COMPLICATED!
Maybe you don’t have the time to make a fresh green juice in the morning (OH, the cleanup!), or pack a natural and nutritious lunch. But, if you have a moment to pour a glass of water or coffee, then you can detox your body, promote weight loss and greatly enhance your overall health.
This is all possible by incorporating apple cider vinegar into your daily health routine!
WHY apple cider vinegar?
- Has abundant nutritional value: vitamins A & B, essential fatty acids, enzymes, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, sulfur, iron.
- ACV is a diuretic, which removes excess liquid from your body and reduces bloatedness.
- Boosts your metabolism.
- Promotes fat burning – ACV helps your liver metabolize fat better.
- Increases intestinal flora: combats constipation and promotes regular bowel movements.
- Improves digestive health.
- Aids in the cleaning of your intestines.
- Kills harmful bacteria that make you feel lethargic and weak.
- It is a miracle medicine for many ailments.
CHOOSE apple cider vinegar that is raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized and unheated in order to receive ALL of its benefits. A well known brand that is widely available is Braggs and it’s what the whole Fitlife team uses (I do too!).
HOW to use ACV for weight loss and detox:
- Drink 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 2 glasses of warm water 30 minutes before each meal – it’s THAT SIMPLE.
Follow these additional suggestions to achieve the best results:
- Avoid: Fried foods, processed foods, sugar (use stevia or pure honey instead) and gluten (breads, pasta, cereals)
- Eat: Lean meats and fish, vegetables, fruit, unsalted nuts, healthy fats (coconut oil, avocado, grass-fed butter)
By incorporating apple cider vinegar into your diet, you will help your body break down food better. As a result, you will absorb nutrients more efficiently. When you take in nutrients better, your body will be satisfied, fueled and ready for your daily life!
Do you know a busy person that would benefit from using ACV? Send this article their way now!
Source: Step to Health
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS