How To Oil “Your Pipes” So You Poop Everyday
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
If you haven’t pooped yet today… this article is for you.
If you haven’t pooped in DAYS… then this article is really for you!
And if you’ve pooped today BUT also want to get a massive dose of energy – KEEP READIN’!
See, the thing is – a lot of people have problems going poo poo (I’ve been there myself too many times to count).
BUT, doing the doody deed is uber important to your overall health, because it allows your body to get rid of toxins and waste.
Therefore, having a sufficient bowel movement DAILY is a non-negotiable for your wellness.
If you are one of the many people who could use a little push push in the poop department, then it’s about time you discover the magical powers of MCT OIL!
What Is MCT Oil?
“MCT” stands for Medium-Chain Triglycerides, which are a type of fatty acid and get their name because of the length of their chemical structure.
MCT oil is a super oil that is concentrated with Medium-Chain Triglycerides.
MCT’s are super easy for your body to break down and digest – making them an excellent and FAST source of energy.
Health Benefits Of MCT Oil
|Supports Gut Health
- Your gut is the center of your health and wellbeing!
- Helps balance gut bacteria
- Antiviral and antibacterial properties help fight off invaders
- Healthy fat consumption is necessary for good nutrient absorption
|Helps With Weight Loss
- Healthy fats help to prevent weight gain
- Fats are vital for weight management, brain function, good sleep, energy and a healthy immune system
|Easy To Digest
- Enter your bloodstream more quickly than other fats
- Don’t strain your digestive tract
- Give your digestive system a break
- MCT’s do not require energy to be absorbed, stored, or utilized
- Provide a great fast-acting energy boost
- Absorbed quickly and easily into your bloodstream
- A pleasant side effect of MCT’s supporting both your brain and gut function
- Helps support and improve your overall wellbeing
|Immune System Booster
- Has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties
- Keeps away the bad while strengthening the good bacteria
- Protects your body from infection
How To Use MCT To Oil “Your Pipes” So That You Poop Every Day
Ok, listen up!
There is definitely an art AND science in using MCT oil to help your bowels.
Take too little and it won’t be effective… take too much and you may give yourself a case of explosive diarrhea.
You want to discover the happy place of taking enough MCT oil to help loosen your bowels and “oil your pipes” so that you have a successful number two.
Start off by consuming ½ teaspoon of MCT oil in the morning and take it from there. You can easily take it by:
If you find that ½ teaspoon is ineffective… increase the dosage to ¾ teaspoon (then 1 teaspoon, etc.). I’ve found that 1 tablespoon does the trick for me EVERYDAY! I love the added energy boost as well.
If you’ve ever had bouts of constipation (or currently do) then this technique should have you jumping for joy on the regular for becoming “regular.” Happy days!
Organifi Complete Protein is our very own VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, ORGANIC protein powder that doubles as a multivitamin! It’s creamy and delicious. Getting enough daily protein has been shown to help support weight loss, muscle tone, improve immunity and boost energy. Get your bottle here.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS