How To Naturally Clean Your Toilet Bowl Without Touching It
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Go and travel the world.
It will be fun!
These were the exact opposite of my sentiments as I stood there scrubbing a toilet in the Canary Islands.
The THINGS ya do to make your dream come true… and volunteering in exchange for room and board led me to said toilet.
Toilets are just gross. Even if it’s only my personal toilet, I still think “NO, NOPE, NO THANKS” when it comes to giving it a scrub.
But duty calls and from time to time you have to give it a clean.
Well, the technique you are about to learn makes this dreaded task SO much easier.
And better yet, you don’t have to handle any harsh chemicals, because these Toilet Tablets are made with natural ingredients!
How To Make Zesty Toilet Tablets
- In a large bowl, combine the baking soda, citric acid and orange zest.
- Add essential oils to the dry ingredients and stir.
- Add ½ a teaspoon of water at a time and mix the ingredients together with your fingers.
- Add enough water so that the mixture holds together when squeezed.
- Use a spray bottle to mist more water in small amounts.
- Press the mixture into molds and allow to dry overnight.
- Remove each Zesty Toilet Tablet and store in an airtight container.
1. Drop 1-2 Toilet Tablets into your toilet bowl and allow them to fizz for 5 minutes.
2. Use a toilet brush to gently scrub the sides of the bowel and then flush the toilet to leave it sparkly clean.
Phew! Glad that chore is over… now you can go have yourself a delicious green juice and enjoy the rest of your day!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS