How To Flush Nicotine Out Of Your Body Naturally
Smoking a cigarette releases nicotine in your bloodstream which is pleasurable for the smoker, but for that nicotine to leave your body it takes 6-8 hours, which most of it is released when urinating. Regarding nicotine stored in your body, it takes 48-72 h and 20-30 days for the nicotine’s by-product cotinine to leave your body.
According to some studies if you eat more fruit and vegetables which are rich with vitamin C, which in turn accelerates your metabolism, removes nicotine from your bloodstream faster. Namely, a survey made by public health researchers from the University of Buffalo surveyed 1,000 smokers aged 25 or older throughout the country. Fourteen months later, the researchers checked the participants if they have abstained from tobacco during the previous month. The result was that the ones who ate the most vegetables and fruit were 3 times more inclined to stay off tobacco compared to those who consumed smaller amounts, for at least 30 days. Also they scored better on a nicotine-dependency test and smoked less frequently per day.
The reasons for people who ate more vegetables and fruit to have easier time in quitting cigarettes are the following: they make people feel sated, because smokers occasionally confuse hunger with cigarette craving; lowered nicotine dependence; fruit and vegetables could make the taste of tobacco repulsive, unlike alcohol, coffee or meat; healthier lifestyle has a better chance at making smokers give up their smoking.
Food and drinks vs. Nicotine
1. Water hydrates the body because the nicotine dehydrates it and helps in sweating out the nicotine from your system.
2. Vegetables, such as egg-plants, beans, cucumbers and celery influence cigarette taste, decreasing nicotine dependence. However, don’t consume too much sweet vegetables since their sugar level is high and that could disturb the balance in the brain pleasure areas, in turn increasing the desire for smoking.
3. Nettle has a high concentration of iron, great for combating infection.
4. Kiwi purges nicotine from your body and restores vitamins A, C and E, which are reduced from smoking.
5. Pine needle tea has been used for mouth and throat disinfection for a long time, although it could also help with lung health.
6. Orange has high level of vitamin C which can replace its loss in your body, since smoking reduces it. It also reduces stress and fastens your metabolism, enabling faster nicotine removal.
7. Spinach has an abundance of vitamins and folic acid which is excellent for your body as well as making tobacco taste repulsive.
8. Broccoli has high amount of vitamin B5 and C, replenishing lost vitamin C and protects your lungs from toxin damage.
9. Carrot juice helps with nicotine removal by having high levels of vitamin A, B, C and K. Because nicotine damages your skin, carrot juice works wonders for your skin’s health.
Article Source: Healthy Food Place
Image Source: Northern Trust
Make use of this information to hype up your very own detoxification! Start now!
The detoxification process can also take in the form of a juice fast. Here at FitLife.TV, we recommend people to try the Alpha Reset (AR). The Alpha Reset is a 5 Day Juice Fast. It is part of the Juice with Drew System. This is the first step in your detoxification process. If you are just starting out with juicing, do not jump right into a juice fast right away. Just try 1 juice per day along with the rest of your nutrition and see how your body responds. If your body responds well to juicing, then ramp up the number of juices per day. These healthy, nutrient-dense juices can replace that coffee you reach for in the morning or that soda in the afternoon. Here are some of our followers that have tried the Alpha Reset!
Disclaimer: The techniques, strategies, and suggestions expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only. The author, Drew Canole, and the associated www.fitlife.tv are not rendering medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. It is imperative that before beginning any nutrition or exercise program you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician. Drew Canole and Fitlife.tv claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the material presented here.
Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world, one person at a time.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS