Ok, so here are some sure fire ways to stay in a state of “flow” or transform your life.
Have you seen the movie Limitless? Here is how I’ve come to understand, what steps you need to take to get there.
1) Simplicity – focusing on small, simple, manageable steps instead of big gigantic tasks that force you into a frenzy of chaos.
2) Optimism – focusing on solutions vs. problems that you are going through. If you have problems, don’t keep talking about them… nobody wants to hear them.
3) Patience – not getting upset when everything doesn’t go your way… just breathing and realizing that what you are going through is part of what life has to give you… Life happens. Anything worth achieving in life takes patience.
4) Trust – learning to trust life by seeing the growth opportunity in everything you do. Ask yourself often… what can I learn?
5) Growth – viewing life as a game. Seeing each experience as learning and when you learn your lesson you advance to another level. Make it fun! Constantly challenge yourself. What can you really accomplish in this life.
6) Service – getting outside of yourself is the fastest way to heal yourself. Sounds funny right, but true. So, give more in times of stress or turmoil.
7) Action – making a valid attempt each and every day to grab life by the horns and enjoy all that it has to offer. (The most important step.)
8) Faith – being willing to take chances and keep moving forward without knowing what the exact outcome will be.
9) Magnetism – being able to see your thoughts in real time and watching what they are creating by what you are bringing into your reality. Then, shape-shifting those thoughts to bring in and attract what it is you are looking for in this Life. (Sounds complex, it gets easy with practice.)
Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world, one person at a time.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
During my FitLife transformation, I lost 70 pounds! That's why I signed up for the protocol, but the most exciting result is that I found ME in the process. I had been hiding under a pile of pounds, self-doubt, and grief! FitLife changed my life and I knew I had to share it with others.
-Lynne, Longwood FL
I started with Fitlife back in 2011-2012…I wrote into Fitlife asking for an extreme amount of help. I was 300 pounds, with high cholesterol, and Drew helped me transform my life. I lost over 130 pounds and I no longer have high cholesterol. Not only did I lose weight, so did my husband, who lost over 70 pounds!