Homemade Upgraded Grapefruit Cellulite Cream
By Lindsay Sibson
Where do I even begin describing how pesky, annoying and unwanted cellulite is?
Instead of throwing a pity party for those conflicted with butt dimples or cottage cheese skin (ahem… throw me in that group), it is better to focus on a SOLUTION to this downright dreadful problem.
Sure, you can march right out to the store and buy an expensive tube of chemically-laden goop to rub yourself down with.
However, it is far better for your health to whip up something on your own. Luckily, I have a simple 4-ingredient and all-natural homemade recipe for you below.
But first, here is what you need to know about cellulite.
WHAT Is Cellulite?
Cellulite is when your skin appears dimpled and lumpy as a result of underlying fat deposits. It happens when collagen fibers that attach fat to your skin tear. It is most common in the thighs and buttocks area.
WHY Upgraded Grapefruit Cellulite Cream Is So Effective:
|Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Contains large amounts of bromelain, an anti-inflammatory enzyme that helps break down cellulite
- Increases circulation
- Reduces water retention
- Helps flush toxins from your skin
|Juniper Essential Oil
- Is a diuretic and purifier
- Promotes and improves blood circulation
- Helps in removal of toxins from the body
- Hydrates your skin
- Retains the moisture content of your skin
- Keeps your skin smooth
- Prevents premature aging and wrinkling of the skin
- Refreshes your skin
- Helps refine and tighten skin
- Gives your skin surface a more even tone, which minimizes the visual effect of cellulite
Help a sista’ out by SHARING this information NOW!
HOW To Make Upgraded Grapefruit Cellulite Cream
- 30 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 10 drop juniper essential oil
- 3 tbsp witch hazel
- 1 cup coconut oil
- How To Make It:<br>
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in a glass jar.
- Note: Citrus essential oils are full of healthy acidic properties and are highly concentrated. As a result, ONLY use glass containers when storing as they tend to eat away at plastic.
- How To Use It:
- Firmly massage the cream into your skin 2 times a day (morning and night), focusing on cellulite prone areas.
- It is best to use the cream after you shower, when your pores are open and ready to absorb.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS