Homemade Herb Infused Salt That Helps Detox Your Body
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
There is SALT… and then there is sexy saaaaaaalt.
Infused with fresh herbs and mouthwatering flavors… this salt will certainly make you feel a lil’ somethin’ somethin’ about its tasty.
Sprinkle it… just a little bit… and what you’re feeling is happiness.
Benefits Of Herb Infused Salts
|Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Balances pH level of your body
- Improves circulation
- Creates an electrolyte balance
- Increases hydration
- Removes toxins
- Helps the intestines absorb nutrients
- Helps in metabolism functioning
- Aids in digestion
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Boosts your immune system
- Protects against free radicals and carcinogens
- Prevents bacterial overgrowth
- Great source of vitamin A
- Contains carvacrol, which has shown to affect neuronal activity that help boost your mood and promote good feelings
- Significant antioxidant protection of cellular membranes
Storage: Pour into a lidded jar. This mixture will keep for up to 1 year.
How To Make Herb Infused Salt
- Chop the herbs until they are finely minced.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of sea salt over the herbs.
- Continue chopping the salt and herb mixture until well combined and the salt is wet.
- Chop in the remaining salt.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spread the herb infused salt on a baking sheet or other flat surface and dry overnight (until there is ZERO moisture left).
Sprinkle this salt on your favorite dishes, such as roasted veggies or salads. It also makes a great flavor agent for protein dishes!
Go on… and sprinkle it… just a little bit.
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS