Homemade Dairy-Free PUMPKIN Spice Coffee Creamer
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
I have a confession to make… while living in Italy (AKA the land of “good coffee”), I secretly missed the coffee I used to drink in the U.S.A.
What can I say, I’m a coffee wimp – I like it watered down!
Part of the reason I missed coffee in the U.S.A. so much is the plethora of flavored creamers (hazelnut, toasted almond, french vanilla, pumpkin spice – I can go on and on).
Unfortunately, these store bought creamers are loaded with artificial ingredients, refined sugar and other creepy things you don’t want to be putting in your body!
Luckily, a HEALTHIER (and homemade) option exists!
This dairy-free pumpkin spice coffee creamer has the perfect fall flavor that you can enjoy while still taking care of your body and health.
Benefits Of Homemade Dairy-Free PUMPKIN Spice Coffee Creamer
- Dairy FREE
- No refined sugar
- No artificial flavors or additives
And the ingredients offer health benefits TOO!
- A great alternative for people who have dairy sensitivities or allergies
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties
- Full of antioxidants
- Easy to digest
- Stimulates your metabolism
- Excellent source of fiber: helps your stay fuller longer
- Packed with vitamin C, which helps boost your immune system
- Full of the antioxidant beta-carotene
- Helps neutralize free radicals
- Supplies some trace minerals and antioxidants
- A more natural, unrefined product than cane and other sugars
- Provides inflammation-reducing polyphenol antioxidants
Dairy-Free PUMPKIN Spice Coffee Creamer
- 1 15-oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Bring mixture up to a boil, whisking continuously.
- Once the mixture boils, remove from heat and transfer to a glass container to cool.
- Once cool, a film may form on the top – remove with a spoon.
3. Place a lid on the container and store creamer in the fridge.
- Shake prior to use.
- If the mixture hardens due to the fat in the coconut milk, heat it on the stove.
Stir some of this yummy pumpkin spice creamer into your morning cup o’ joe to get your day off to a great (and HEALTHY) start!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS