Hit The Jackpot With This Roasted Green Veggie Bowl Recipe
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
“Health is like money. We never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” – Josh Billings
Do you want to be “seeing green” for the rest of your life?
Heck yeah, you do!
While I can’t guarantee you a jackpot in your bank account ($$$)… I am able to give you a recipe that ensures you’ll win the lottery of health.
Not only will you be SEEING green… you’ll be eating green as well!
This Roasted Veggie Bowl may look green – but, when it comes to your health, it truly is a pot of GOLD!
Health Benefits Of Roasted Veggie Bowl
- Good source of dietary fiber
- Rich in vitamin B6, vitamin E, manganese, potassium and copper
- Contains magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, zinc, calcium and iron
- Full of antioxidants that are anti-aging and boost your immune system
- Rich in many valuable nutrients
- Excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin K
- Packed with folate, manganese, potassium, vitamin B6, choline, copper, vitamin B1 and phosphorus
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Full of dietary fiber
- Contains glutathione
- Helps remove your body’s toxins
- Anti-carcinogenic properties
- High in vitamin K
- Needed for good liver health
Don’t forget to SHARE the wealth of health by sending this delicious recipes to 3 of your closest friends!
How To Make A Roasted Veggie Bowl
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash broccoli and brussel sprouts and cut into pieces.
- On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, place the sprouts and broccoli and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Toss well and then distribute evenly.
- Roast for 40 minutes.
- For the dressing:
- Mix the tahini, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
- Stir in water as needed to change to desired consistency.
- Add parsley and stir.
- To finish this dish, place the cooked vegetables in a bowl and top with avocado slices.
- Gently toss and then pour the dressing on top.
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS