Healthy Ginger Tea: To Fight Cancer, Cleanse The Liver And Dissolve Kidney Stones
By Lindsay Sibson
Escape the chilly winter weather TODAY by sipping on this deliciously nutritious hot beverage.
Not only can it give your insides a warm hug, but it can also gives your health a massive boost!
What is so great about this tea?
Let’s first take a look at it’s benefits…
BENEFITS Of Ginger Tea
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves digestion
- Has antiparasitic, antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Helps improve circulation
- Lowers the risk of heart attack
- Helps alleviate asthma symptoms
- Relieves pain
- Highly effective in aiding colds, flu, headaches and sore muscles
- High in antioxidants, which help prevent body infections
- Strengthens the immune system
Don’t forget to share YOUR favorite ginger tea recipe by commenting below and ENJOY this wonderful, warming drink this winter season!
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add ginger and turmeric .
- Let simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and honey to desired taste.
- Remove from heat and pour the tea into a mug.
You can alter the flavor by adding fresh cinnamon
or vanilla. Experiment with different spices to find your favorite flavor!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS