Healthy Coconut Almond Fudge Recipe To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
By Lindsay Sibson
I have GREAT news!
Dessert is possible… even when eating a clean and healthy diet.
With a little creativity and an armful of delicious and natural ingredients, you can whip up a sweet treat that is sure to please your tastebuds.
It’s time to make some velvety and decadent coconut almond fudge!
Not only is this recipe full of good-for-you ingredients, it is also:
- Free of refined sugar
Benefits Of Coconut Almond Fudge
- Has a massive amount of nutrients: fiber, protein, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin E and fat.
- Loaded with antioxidants, which protect your cells from damage.
- Assists with blood sugar control.
- Reduces hunger, because the protein and fiber increase satiety.
- The healthy fats help to balance your energy, nourish your brain and bring you a sense of focus.
- Boosts your metabolism, helping with weight loss.
- Full of essential amino acids, magnesium and calcium.
|Pure Maple Syrup
- Supplies some trace minerals and antioxidants.
- A more natural, unrefined product than cane and other sugars.
- Provides inflammation-reducing polyphenol antioxidants.
- Made up of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) that are quickly absorbed by your body.
- Rapidly metabolized as fuel (but NOT stored as fat)!
- Helps boost your immune system due to the lauric acid content.
- Increases your energy.
|Himalayan Pink Salt
- Contains vital minerals your body needs.
- Balances your body fluids.
- Balances blood sugar and acid levels.
- Natural antihistamine (promotes sinus health, regulates mucus).
Feel free to add your own personal touch to the recipe to get a one-of-a-kind tasty fudge. Try adding:
Velvety And Decadent Coconut Almond Fudge
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut butter
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- ¼ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- ½ tsp almond extract
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients.
- Over medium heat, stir until everything is combined.
- Pour the mixture into molds and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set.
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Toasted and crushed raw almonds
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Cacao nibs
This velvety treat is the perfect bite when you are looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth.
SHARE this sweetness with your friends and family by sending this recipe to them now!
For a quick, easy and powerful concoction that can help you reach your health goals, PLEASE check out our Organifi Green Juice.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS