Healthy Chocolaty Brownie Recipe For Mother’s Day
Written by: Kat Gal
“Motherhood is a choice you make everyday, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is… and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.” – Donna Ball
Happy Mother’s Day to ALL moms! Special shout-out goes to any new mommies and expecting mommy-to-be’s out there!
Mother’s Day is here. Whether you are a mother, grandmother, have a mother, have a grandmother, have a partner who is the mother of your child or have a good friend who is mother, mother’s day is something to celebrate.
But how to celebrate it? Flowers and loving words are always a good start. But why not add some delicious brownies to the mix?
Your mom will love these easy, unbaked brownies. They are vegan, gluten-free and processed sugar free. The cacao powder adds powerful antioxidant benefits, the walnuts give brain power and anti-inflammatory magic and the dates give some digestion remedying and heart-healthy goodness to this mouth-watering sweet heaven.
Make these brownies for this Mother’s Day and you won’t regret it!
Ultimate Unbaked Brownies
- Combine the dates, 6 tbsp cacao powder, walnut, 1.5 tsp vanilla, salt and water in your food processor.
- Process well until combined. Add more water if it seems to dry.
- Grab a baking pan and grease it or use parchment paper as a liner.
- Add your dough to the pan. Distribute it evenly and press it down with a spoon.
- In another bowl, mix ¼ cup cacao, vanilla extract, oil and maple syrup for a frosting-like paste.
- Spread your frosting evenly on the top of your dough.
- Chill your brownies in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Cut it into 16 bars.
- Your brownies will keep for up to 2 weeks in the fridge or up to 2 months in your freezer.
Let us know your experiences in the comments below. We would love to hear your favorite moments from this Mother’s Day too.
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Kat Gál is a professional holistic health writer who helps health, wellness and nutrition businesses to market their products and services through quality online content. Kat is a multi-passionate writer, world traveler, nomad, runner, and cat-person.Reach out if you are looking for amazing blog content at email@example.com or katgalwriter.com. Check out my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/katgalwriter. and nobsfreelancer.com for freelance writing tips.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS