Have You Tried Deviled Egg Guacamole Dip?
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
I’m willing to bet that 93.57% of the time I am daydreaming about food – and it’s DEFINITELY about guac.
Avocados and I go together better than peanut butter and jelly. They are my ride or die when it comes to the fruit and veggie world.
Are you with me? Aren’t avocados the best – especially when used to make guac? Oh me oh my, I’d put a ring on it for sure.
I’d happily marry into the “Guac family,” especially if it includes eating this tasty twist on a traditional appetizer.
Behold the beauty of Deviled Egg Guacamole Dip.
Benefits Of Deviled Egg Guacamole Dip
- Good source of high quality protein
- Rich source of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper
- Help boost your immune system
- Very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 vitamins and minerals
- Soothe your intestines and help with digestion
- Rich source of antioxidants: vitamin C and E boost the antioxidant properties of your body
- High in potassium, which supports healthy blood pressure levels
- Loaded with heart healthy monounsaturated fatty acids
- Excellent source of vitamin C, biotin, molybdenum and vitamin K
- Good source of copper, potassium, manganese, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin B6, folate, niacin, vitamin E and phosphorus
- Contain an incredible amount of antioxidants
- Helps with the digestion of food
- Protects your eyes from aging and infection
- Rejuvenates skin
- Prevents heart disease
- Great source of vitamin C, vitamin K and vitamin B6
- Packed with potassium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus
- Filled with fiber
- Helps cleanse toxic metals from your body
- Packed with antioxidants
- Increases your energy and helps with weight loss
- Contain a load of plant-based dietary fiber
- Can help ease digestive discomfort
- Boost your immune system
Serve this festive dip with slices of carrots and celery or some homemade chips!
How To Make Deviled Egg Guacamole Dip
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small tomato diced, seeds removed
- 1 ⅓ tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Serrano pepper, minced
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Additional cilantro leaves for garnish
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- Peel the eggs and slice in half.
- Remove the egg yolks and place in a bowl.
- Chop the egg whites into small pieces.
- Add the avocado, lime juice and sea salt to the bowl with the egg yolks.
- Use a fork to mash all of the ingredients together.
- Stir in the Serrano pepper, cilantro, chives and chopped egg yolk.
- Garnish with cilantro if desired.
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS