Have You Ever Tried ‘Hummoli’? This dip has chickpeas, avocado, olive oil and MORE – all healthy ingredients!
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
If AVOCADOS were human, I’d marry one – fact.
I LOVE avocados!
Therefore, anytime I see a recipe that includes my beloved, it immediately catches my attention.
I just so happen to love hummus as well… and to unite the TWO? Pure genius!
Not only is this ‘Hummoli’ dip delicious, it also offers a hefty nutrient profile. Check it out!
The Benefits Of Hummoli:
- Great source of iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphate, calcium, zinc and vitamin K.
- Supports building and maintaining bone structure and strength.
- High in fiber, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin C.
- Contains pectin, a soluble fiber that helps with weight loss.
- Excellent source of vitamin C.
- Helps with digestion.
- Balances your pH.
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Contains oleocanthal, which helps reduce inflammation and prevents cancer.
- Great source of polyphenols, powerful antioxidants.
- Helps calcium absorption and with keeping your bones strong.
- Very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 vitamins and minerals.
- High in potassium, which supports healthy blood pressure levels.
- Loaded with heart healthy monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Helps cleanse toxic metals from your body.
- Packed with antioxidants.
- Increases your energy and helps with weight loss.
Holy Hummoli Dip!
Know someone who would LOVE this dip? Send this recipe their way now!
Holy Hummoli Dip!
- 1 cup of organic chickpeas
- 1organic lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp of organic extra virgin olive oil
- ½ of an organic avocado
- Fresh organic cilantro (add to your desired taste)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL: add half of an organic jalapeno if you like it spicy!
- There are 2 different ways you can prepare this dip:
- Smooth & Creamy
- Add all ingredients in a blender and mix for 45 seconds or until everything is blended together.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl (except cilantro) and mash it together using a fork until desired consistency.
- Add cilantro and gently stir it in.
- Serve with fresh veggies such as carrot sticks or celery and ENJOY this delicious and nutritious snack!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS