Gut Remedying Frozen Yogurt Dessert Drops Recipe
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
“If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops…
OH what a rain that would be.”
As nice and tasty as that sounds, it is vital to your health to stay away from refined sugar and all.
However, there is about to be a change in the forecast – and a healthy one to boot, thanks to these Gut Remedying Frozen Yogurt Dessert Drops!
These melt-in-your-mouth Frozen Yogurt Dessert Drops will have you “standing outside with your mouth open wide” as you make it rain deliciousness!
Go on and have another… and another… because check out these fantastic gut remedying benefits:
Benefits Of Gut Remedying Frozen Yogurt Dessert Drops
- Packed with probiotics
- Great for your digestive system
- Loaded with B12, which is necessary for energy and health brain function
- Contains protein
- Full on iodine
- Important for proper thyroid function (which is essential for a healthy metabolism)
- High in calcium
- Helps regulate your body’s output of cortisol
- Too much cortisol can lead to weight gain
- Increases your energy:
- Coconut oil is made up of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs)
- Speeds up your metabolism:
- When you eat MCTs, your metabolic conversion becomes faster
- Boosts your immune system:
- Nearly 50% of the fatty acids are lauric acid, which have potent antimicrobial properties
- Made from the cacao tree and is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet
- Loaded with minerals
- Improves blood flow and can lower blood pressure
- Raises HDL and protects LDL against oxidation
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- A strong anti-oxidant
- Natural liver detoxifier
- Purifies blood
- Protects from free radicals
This simple recipe can easily be altered to include YOUR favorite superfood flavors and ingredients. Here are a few yummy options to consider:
How To Make Gut Remedying Frozen Yogurt Dessert Drops
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a plastic food storage bag.
- Seal or twist the bag to shut it.
- Cut a corner off of the bag to create a small hole to dispense the yogurt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and then squeeze the yogurt out in small drops.
- Place in the freezer for 3 hours or until hard.
- Remove the yogurt drops from the parchment paper and store in a container with a lid.
- Keep in the freezer and take some out the next time you want a creamy and gut remedying sweet snack!
What will you make? SHARE with us below!
Are you looking for a solution to achy joints and inflammation? Daily Turmeric is certified organic and 10x stronger than other turmeric brands! This ancient detoxifying spice has soaring levels of antioxidants and is a potent anti-inflammatory. Try it today risk free!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS