Guide To Protecting Your Body
Written by: Kat Gal
Honey is awesome. Not just awesome, but honey is extremely beneficial for the treatment of many illnesses.
But what’s better than honey?
The combination of honey and cinnamon is even more efficient than honey itself, especially when it comes to blood sugar, high cholesterol and various viruses.
As a bonus, both honey and cinnamon are easy to find and are extremely affordable.
Here are 10 reasons why these incredible ingredients are so powerfully beneficial:
- Heart disease: Make a paste from honey and cinnamon. Put it on bread or use it in your smoothies or your granola. It can lead to decreased cholesterol levels in the arteries and may even prevent a possible heart attack.
- Arthritis: A mix of 2 tablespoons of honey and one tablespoon of cinnamon in a glass of hot water is great for chronic arthritis. Drink it in the morning and at night. It may even help protect you against cancer.
- Gall bladder infection: 2 tablespoons of cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water every day can help get rid of the bacteria in your gall bladder.
- Cholesterol: Drinking a mix of 2 tablespoons of honey and 3 tablespoons of cinnamon in tea may decrease your cholesterol by up to 10% within just 2 hours.
- Cold: Take 1 tablespoon of honey with ¼ tablespoon of cinnamon for 3 days and you can consider your cold gone.
- Stomach ache: Taking honey and cinnamon regularly will eliminate stomach aches. It may even help with stomach ulcers.
- Immune system: Taking honey and cinnamon regularly will improve your immune system and protect you against bacteria and viruses. This means less colds and flus.
- Weight loss: Drinking a glass of warm water with honey and cinnamon on an empty stomach every morning may help with weight loss.
- Bad breath: Rinse with a mixture of hot water, 1 tablespoon of honey and cinnamon every day for fresh breath all day long.
Kat Gál is a professional holistic health writer who helps health, wellness and nutrition businesses to market their products and services through quality online content. She is also a Certified Holistic Health & Life Coach. Kat is a multi-passionate writer, world traveler, nomad, runner, and cat-person. She is a lifelong learner who lives outside of her comfort zones stretching her boundaries and discovering beauty around the world. Reach out if you are looking for amazing blog content at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS