Green Vegetable Juice – How To Make The Best Green Juice
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
It’s the color of life.
It represents nature, renewal, growth, love and ENERGY too!
You can easily gather the greatness of GREEN by making a fresh vegetable juice:
What Is “Green Juice?”
- Predominately made out of green vegetables
- For a hint of sweetness, fruit is added
- Use a 3:1 ratio of vegetable to fruits when concocting your juicy creations for maximum benefits
Why Drink “Green Juice”?
Green vegetable juice is SO MUCH MORE than just a glowing green glass of goodness:
|Rapid Nutrient Absorption
- Each sip contains an abundance of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and living enzymes
- Fresh vegetable juice makes it easier for your body to assimilate all the life-giving phytonutrients IMMEDIATELY!
|Pump Up Your Produce
- Green juicing makes it easy to consume your 5+ a day veggies
- A convenient method of getting an abundance of vegetables and fruits – especially when you are busy!
|Take A Break
- Gives your body’s digestive system a well needed break
- Allows your cells to effectively absorb all of the disease fighting nutrients
|Ultimate Health Enhancer
- Green veggies are a high source of chlorophyll
- Purifies your blood stream
- Cleanses your liver and kidneys
- The vitamins and minerals found in plants:
- Help remedy illness
- Slow aging
- Enhance the appearance of skin
- Improve digestion
- Help with healthy weight management
How To Make A Healthy Green Juice
1. Get a SLOW Juicer:
- Gently squeezes the juice from fruits and veggies at a slow speed
- Significantly lowers oxidation, which helps preserve the valuable nutrients
2. Buy ORGANIC produce:
- Juicing produce gives you a concentrated form of what is inside
- Using organic produce ensures you avoid the harmful pesticides and chemicals conventional produce is sprayed with
3. Make a MASTER Mix:
- Use the following guidelines when developing recipes for juicing vegetables:
||Green Juice Vegetables
|Choose a water-rich green base
||Cucumber, celery, lettuce
|Add leafy greens
|Add a fruit
||Apple, pear, orange
||Mint, parsley, cilantro
|Add citrus & flavor
||Lemon, lime, ginger
||Spirulina, wheatgrass, turmeric
Get your green vegetable juice fix right NOW by making one of these tasty healthy juice recipes:
|Healthy Easy Juice Recipes
- 1 cucumber, 2 stalks celery, 1 green apple, 1 sprig mint, ½ lime
- 5 cups spinach, 1 lemon, 2 green apples, ½ cucumber, 8 lettuce leaves, ½ inch ginger root
- 2 green apples, 5 carrots, ½ inch ginger root, ½ lemon
|Vegetable Juice Recipes
- 6 kale stalks, 1 cucumber, ¼ cup mint, ¼ cup parsley, 1 lemon
- 2 tomatoes, 4 celery stalks, ½ cucumber, ¼ cup cilantro, ½ lemon
- 2 carrots, 1 beet, 1 green apple
Spread the juicy love by sharing your favorite juicing vegetables recipes in the comment section below!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
If you’re looking to speak directly with a member of our team regarding your health concerns and how we can help, give us a call: 619-404-3133. We love hearing from you!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS