Green Tea + Ramen Soup = Your Delicious COLD Busting Solution
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Hold your 10 cents people! This ain’t your average ramen.
When you are feeling under the weather and are in need of some quick (and delicious) relief, look no further than this GREEN TEA RAMEN SOUP.
Tea in soup – say whaaaaaat?
Yes, read it and believe it. The powerhouse combination of ingredients in this soup will kick your cold to the curb pronto!
How This SOUP Helps STOP Your Cold
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Helps wash toxins out of your system
- Rich in catechins
- Has a long history of being used to detoxify the body
- Supports healthy liver function
- Vital for cleaning your blood
- Powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- Can ease nausea
- Reduces muscle pain
- Can help with chronic indigestion
- Helps cleanse toxic metals from your body
- Packed with antioxidants
- Increases your energy
- Contains a number of antiseptic and antibacterial abilities that make it ideal for boosting the immune system
- Rich source of vitamin C
Check out this delicious ramen soup recipe from A Mindful Mom!
How To Make Green Tea Ramen Soup
- 4 cups filtered water
- 4 tea bags of organic Green Tea
- 1 tbsp freshly minced garlic
- 1 tsp ginger root (freshly grated)
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 7 ounces noodles:
- Soba noodles
- Zucchini noodles (“zoodles”)
- Your favorite healthy noodles
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ⅛ cup fresh minced cilantro
1. In a pot, bring the water, tea bags, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and vinegar to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
2. Add in the carrots and noodles.
- Cook for 2 minutes until noodles are warmed.
3. Pour into a bowl and serve with green onions.
Optional Add-ons: Add an amount to your desired taste.
- Powerful antioxidants properties
- Contains vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin E, manganese, potassium and flavonoids
Give your cold a 1, 2, PUNCH by also drinking a cold-busting smoothie in the morning. Try out one of these delicious recipes:
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS