Golden Cauliflower Crispy Nuggets (Healthy, Vegan & Anti-inflammatory)
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Nuggets, fries and dip.
ALL made with natural ingredients.
ALL with incredible health benefits.
And ALL tantalizingly tasty.
This will be a “happy meal” indeed.
Benefits Of Golden Cauliflower Crispy Nuggets
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Source of vitamin C, vitamin K, protein, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus, fiber, vitamin B6, folate, pantothenic acid, potassium and manganese
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves blood pressure and kidney function
- A good source of choline, a B vitamin known for its role in brain development
- Has dietary fiber, which supports proper digestive health
- Aids in detoxification
- Have a massive amount of nutrients: fiber, protein, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin E and fat
- Loaded with antioxidants, which protect your cells from damage
- Assist with blood sugar control
- Reduce hunger, because the protein and fiber increase satiety
- Aids in digestion
- Improves your immune system
- Helps lower blood sugar
- Rich in vitamin C
- Boosts your metabolism
- Contains a compound called capsaicin
- Helps boost metabolism
- Increases the burning of fat
- Reduces appetite and calorie intake
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- A strong anti-oxidant
- Natural liver detoxifier
- Purifies blood
- Protects from free radicals
How To Make Golden Cauliflower Crispy Nuggets
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the almond meal and spices to make a crumb.
3. In another bowl, mix the almond milk and brown rice powder to form a batter.
4. To make the nuggets:
- Coat cauliflower nuggets in batter.
- Toss in the almond meal crumb.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy and golden.
Would you like FRIES with that? Of course you would! Whip up a batch of these baked sweet potato fries to complete this tasty meal!
Don’t forget the sauce! Of course nuggets need a good dunk in a tasty dip:
With a meal this tasty… sharing your food is optional. BUT, don’t forget to spread the yumminess by SHARING this article now!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS