Ginger Tea: Dissolves Kidneys Stones, Cleanses Liver And Kills Cancer Cells – Recipe
Written by: Kat Gal
Hello, health warriors and ginger lovers out there!
Today is your lucky day. I have a surprise for you.
I am sitting here watching Christmas movies (Charlie Brown is on the menu) and sipping a wonderfully warming and healthful drink – and I would like to share this delicious and nutritious beverages with you!
With Christmas around the corner after all, what better way to keep yourself warm and relaxed this holiday season than by sipping some incredible nourishing tea?
This tea is powerfully potent. It is anti-inflammatory, fights disease, cleanses your liver, helps to prevent and combat cancer, prevents kidney stones and MUCH more.
One of the main sources of its superpower is GINGER.
You may think I am a broken record talking about this superfood so much, but ginger is simply SO amazing, I can’t not talk about!
- Is rich in vitamins C
- Full of magnesium and other minerals
- Antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal
- Great for your digestion
- Helps improve your immunity
- Can be an excellent pain reliever
- Liver cleansing
- A strong cancer fighter
- Can help prevent kidney stones
- Prevents and fights cardiovascular diseases
- Is helpful with asthma symptoms
Along with the ginger, this tea has two other powerful ingredients that help give it even more of a healthful kick.
- Is anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial
- Improves your brain functions
- Lowers your risk of heart disease
- Prevents cancer
- Is soothing for depression.
- Is full of vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6
- Good source of minerals, such as iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous
- Rich in fiber
- Antiviral and antibacterial
- A healthy source of fat
- A great plant-based alternative to dairy and nut milks
Looking at this incredible combination of ingredients, it’s clear that this Ginger Tea can be greatly impactful on your health. I am sure you cannot wait to get started. Here is how to make it! Give this recipe a try and let us know how it goes!
Enjoy this wonderful warm drink during the holidays!
Ginger Tea Recipe
- Organic honey
- ¼ tsp of ground ginger
- ¼ tsp of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- A cup of water
- Boil the water.
- Add turmeric and ginger.
- Simmer for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Add milk.
What other ways do you use ginger? Let us know below, we are always happy to hear new tips and recipes from you!
Kat Gál is a professional holistic health writer who helps health, wellness and nutrition businesses to market their products and services through quality online content. She is also a Certified Holistic Health & Life Coach. Kat is a multi-passionate writer, world traveler, nomad, runner, and cat-person. She is a lifelong learner who lives outside of her comfort zones stretching her boundaries and discovering beauty around the world. Reach out if you are looking for amazing blog content at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS