Get Better Sleep TONIGHT For Only $2
By Lindsay Sibson
Okay… so I may be a bit of a “Captain Obvious” with what I am about to propose.
But, it is a technique that has dramatically helped me to get better sleep. Yet, until recently, I often overlooked it’s power… and most people I know don’t use either of the techniques I am about to share.
If you get woken up when you hear the slightest sound – YOU NEED TO READ THIS.
If the first ray of sunshine wakes you up – YOU MUST READ THIS.
Before I let you in on my sleepy time secret, it’s important to know WHY getting proper sleep is important. Here is what your body experiences when you become sleep deprived:
1. Impaired cognition
2. Higher levels of depression and anxiety
3. Memory problems
4. Higher risk of stroke, hypertension, diabetes and cancer
5. Higher risk of injury
6. Poor quality of life
7. Higher risk of becoming a jerk and fighting unnecessarily with other people (especially the person driving slow in front of you)
I am sure you have experienced the negative side effects of not getting enough sleep. We ALL have! It’s NO fun.
It’s time you start sleeping better… starting TONIGHT!
Here is your $2 simple and natural solution to getting better sleep. I found BOTH items at my local dollar store.
1. Ear Plugs
2. Eye Mask
Noise and light can be VERY disruptive to your sleep!
Overcome this issue by wearing an eye mask and earplugs.
Easy peasy, right? Give yourself a few days to adjust to sleeping with an eye mask and earplugs, because if you are not used to it, it may feel a bit strange at first!
I also recommend experimenting with different brands and styles of eye masks and earplugs until you find the ones you like.
Here are my preferences:
- Eye mask – One with velcro in the back. My head is abnormally large, so I like to adjust the size! Some eye masks can leave marks on your face, so choose one with a soft edge and plenty of padding!
- Ear plugs – Simple foam earplugs. TIP: Roll the tip of the ear plug to compress the foam BEFORE inserting it into your ear. Doing so will help the ear plug fit into your ear better and create more sound blockage.
Everyone deserves a quality night of sleep… share this with your friends and family on social media now!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS