Fat Burning Ice Cream Recipe (Yes, You Read That Right)
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
That lightbulb moment when you “discover” something that has been right in front of you your whole life…
Have you ever had a moment like this before?
For me, “that moment” recently happened when I discovered the delectable pleasure of eating frozen bananas.
And 100% natural!
What more could you want in a dessert? I know!
OTHER fat burning foods that, when mixed with frozen banana, are not only satisfyingly sweet, but also give your body a fat burning boost.
Get your spoon shined, Fitlifer, because this Fat Burning Ice Cream will certainly become your go-to clean eating dessert!
Benefits Of Fat Burning Ice Cream
- Naturally fat and cholesterol-free
- Has a high potassium content – great for your nerve and muscle function
- Contains a good amount of vitamin C
- Contains fiber, which helps you feel fuller longer and promotes healthy and regular bowel movements
- Rich in L-carnitine that metabolizes fat cells
- Very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 vitamins and minerals
- Soothe your intestines and help with digestion
- Rich source of antioxidants: vitamin C and E boost the antioxidant properties of your body
- High in potassium, which supports healthy blood pressure levels
- Loaded with heart healthy monounsaturated fatty acids
- Helps stabilize blood sugar
- Contains powerful antioxidants called polyphenols
- Proven to alter body composition
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Can help reduce the accumulation of belly fat and speed up your metabolism
- Helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Has antifungal properties and can help fight against chronic candida
- Contains iron, manganese, calcium and fiber
- Contain zinc and vitamin B to help curb sugar cravings
- Have a massive amount of nutrients: fiber, protein, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin E and fat
- Loaded with antioxidants, which protect your cells from damage
- Assist with blood sugar control
- Reduce hunger, because the protein and fiber increase satiety
- Rich content of omega-3 fatty acids
- Excellent source of dietary minerals
- Great source of B vitamins
- Packed with fiber
- High in quality protein
- Can help reduce inflammation
You will certainly develop a “sweet spot” for this fat burning ice cream recipe, which can easily be customized to include your favorite flavors. Take out the cinnamon and add in:
How To Make Fat Burning Ice Cream
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop it into a dish and healthfully indulge.
- Goji berries
- Fresh berries
- Greek yogurt
- Other raw nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, etc.)
- Raw cacao
What is your favorite flavor? SHARE with us below!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS