Energy-Boosting Afternoon Green Juice Magic
Written by: Kat Gal
Sometimes you just need a little pick-me-up in the afternoon. I hear you, on a busy workday or perhaps when rushing the kids from school to soccer practice, you just need a boost of extra quick energy.
You don’t have to reach for unhealthy candy bars or energy drinks to get your boost. We’ve got your back with this Afternoon Green Juice Magic. You can even make it in the morning, keep it in your fridge and drink it when you need it.
You can receive countless of health benefits from this one juice alone:
- Apples are great for your digestion, brain health, liver and bones.
- Cucumbers are incredibly hydrating, promote joint health, aid your digestion and give you beautiful skin.
- Broccoli is fantastic for your heart health, immune system, kidneys and blood pressure.
- Celery is super alkaline, aids your digestion and can boost your sex life.
- Carrots are amazing for your eyes, skin and digestion.
- Swiss chards are anti-inflammatory, can regulate your blood sugar levels and do magic for your bone health.
- Kale is great for weight loss, heart health and your eyes.
- Ginger is a potent antiinflammatory, antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral food.
- Lemons are alkalizing and filled with vitamin C.
Did I mention this juice is not only nutritious, but also delicious?
Don’t believe me? Just try it and I bet you will be in love at first sip!
What is your favorite green juice? Share them in the comments below. We would love to exchange recipes with you.
Afternoon Green Juice Magic
- 1 green apple
- 1 cucumber
- Stem of 1 broccoli
- 2 celery stick
- 1 carrot
- 1 - 2 leaves of rainbow swiss chards
- 2 - 3 leaves of kale
- ½ inch ginger
- 1 lemon
- Juice all ingredients and enjoy.
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
Kat Gál is a professional holistic health writer who helps health, wellness and nutrition businesses to market their products and services through quality online content. She is also a Certified Holistic Health & Life Coach. Kat is a multi-passionate writer, world traveler, nomad, runner, and cat-person. She is a lifelong learner who lives outside of her comfort zones stretching her boundaries and discovering beauty around the world. Reach out if you are looking for amazing blog content at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS