Written by C. Thomas Corriher
Parasites have far surpassed epidemic levels in the United States, with most sources estimating that a massive 85% of Americans have parasitic infections. Because of this, we recommend a parasite cleanse every six months, care in choosing restaurants, and washing after exposure to animals.
Unfortunately, most conventional doctors are not trained in the treatment of parasites. It is only when parasites are visually seen that American doctors will suspect them, which requires a horrific case.
There are many symptoms of parasite infestation which people experience in daily life, believing that these issues are completely normal. While sickness has become somewhat normal in the modern lifestyle, it does not need to be. The amount of damage that can be caused by parasites is virtually limitless, because many types of them are small enough to travel anywhere in the body through the bloodstream.
Parasites obtain sustenance by robbing the body of nutrients. They are the root cause of lupus, with all other symptoms being secondary to the parasitic infection. Therefore, lupus cannot be cured without a thorough parasite cleanse. Of course, lupus is officially reported to be just another “incurable disease” and an “autoimmune disorder”.
Identifying The Different Parasites
- Round worms: Living in the stomach and intestines, these worms enter through undercooked and contaminated food. Remember that the manure which is used in organic farming may be contaminated with worms. Therefore, this parasite is one reason to avoid raw produce diets. Always wash your hands after having contact with pets; especially if there has been any contact with their feces.
- Heart worms: It is extremely rare for heart worms to occur in humans. In the few cases that were reported, they usually occur as a single worm in the lungs, rather than the heart. They cannot be spread through from one animal (or human) to another, but must be spread through mosquitoes.
- Tape worms: Enter the body through undercooked beef, fish or pork. They live in the lower intestinal tract. Use gloves and wash thoroughly after preparing meat for consumption to prevent them.
- Pin worms: Living in the intestinal tracts and lungs, these small white worms come out at night to lay eggs around the anus. The eggs hatch, and then the young worms reenter through the anus. If the human scratches during his sleep, the eggs lay under the fingernails, spreading to wherever the person touches. It is believed that they are small and lightweight enough to become airborne, leading people to inhale them. This is how they are purported to arrive inside the lungs.
- Hook worms and thread worms: These can be found in contaminated drinking water, or they can enter directly through the feet. They are tiny in size, and can enter through the soles of the feet, even without open wounds. Always wear shoes when walking outside. These worms are unique because they have a lifespan of several years, and the eggs can incubate for up to 10 years.
Symptoms of Parasite Infection
- Repeated diarrhea or constipation
- Chronic, unexplained nausea, often accompanied by vomiting
- Fatigue and weakness
- Intestinal cramping
- Unexplained dizziness
- Foul-smelling gas
- Multiple food allergies
- Loss of appetite
- Itching around the anus, especially at night
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty maintaining a healthy weight (over or underweight)
- Itching on the soles of the feet, often accompanied by a rash
- Coughing blood (severe cases)
- Palpitations (hook worms)
- Facial swelling around the eyes (round worms)
- Wheezing and coughing, followed by vomiting, stomach pain and bloating (suggesting round worms or thread worms)
If a conventional doctor believes that you have parasites, he will prescribe you an anti-parasitic pharmaceutical. These pharmaceuticals are always toxic, for it is their toxicity that kills the parasites. Thus, swelling of the lymph nodes, hands and feet are common with these drugs. Vision problems, lack of coordination, and convulsions can also occur. Diarrhea is typical too.
Commonly Used Natural Supplements for Eliminating Parasites
- Black walnut hulls
- Wormwood (from the artemisia shrub)
- Common cloves (from the clove tree)
- Pumpkin seeds or pumpkin seed oil capsules
- Neem *
- Thyme leaf and seed
- Marshmallow root
- Diatomaceous earth
* Do not take neem if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, because it can work as a contraceptive.
We do not recommend choosing one of the commercial anti-parasite formulas, since they are usually overpriced and formulated with very low concentrations. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to examine each formula, and evaluate them.
Diatomaceous earth is probably the best natural anti-parasitic medication. It is actually an all-natural pesticide which does not harm humans or pets. It is believed to kill insects, worms and parasites by dehydrating them. When used on ants, it usually takes around 20 minutes before they are all dead.
One tablespoon of diatomaceous earth taken by an adult once a day for seven days is believed to be extremely effective at killing all parasites. When it is used on children, bear in mind that height is a better indicator of the size of their G.I. tract than their weight is. Thus, a child who is 4 feet tall should take 2 teaspoons, and a child who is 2 feet tall should take 1 teaspoon.
If you take the diatomaceous earth route, then we advise you to only buy it food grade. Industrial diatomaceous earth is used for swimming pool filters, but it has been chemically treated, and this type is not safe to eat. Try to avoid rubbing it onto your hands, since it will have a drying effect upon the skin.
Diatomaceous earth contains heavy metals as part of its mineral content, but it also contains selenium, which allows otherwise accumulative heavy metals to be flushed from the body. Therefore, it is not really a health concern despite the presence of aluminum and lead. We recommend taking selenium supplements for a week after discontinuing this treatment to ensure that the body thoroughly flushes all of the heavy metals. Our research indicates that diatomaceous earth is the best overall parasite treatment for humans, because it can kill blood-born parasites as well. When using it, be sure to drink plenty of fluids, because it will dehydrate a person considerably.
Wormwood and black walnut hulls are known to kill adult worms, whilst cloves kill the worm eggs. Some people use this trio for treating parasites, instead of diatomaceous earth. It is recommended that you take 500 mg. of wormwood and black walnut hulls, whilst taking 1/2 teaspoon of cloves daily for around 14 days. All other herbs mentioned can be used to augment these two core protocols.
As parasites die, they release toxins through their excrement, and from rotting. The most common parasites, the worm type, attempt to escape by burrowing deeper into the intestines, which can cause sharp pains and cramps. Even when dead, the body is still burdened with the task of flushing them out. This whole process can initially make the person feel sicker than before he began the cleanse, but this is only temporary, and it is a sign that the cleanse is working. While fatigue and grogginess are also to be expected, normal life may be continued, and diarrhea should not occur. Eat a good, wholesome diet throughout the cleanse to ensure that your immune system is at its strongest. After the cleanse, you should feel better, have more energy, and experience sickness less often.
Those who are deworming animals should read our article, Pet Care: Deworming and Eliminating Fleas Naturally. A cat or dog is best treated with diatomaceous earth (D.E.) and pumpkin seed oil. Do not feed pets walnut hulls, wormwood, or any other supplement without first researching its effects upon animals. For instance, onion can easily kill dogs.
Source of the Article:
If you’re ready to take the first step, begin your transformation by clicking the transformations below!
Disclaimer: The techniques, strategies, and suggestions expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only. The author, Drew Canole, and the associated www.fitlife.tv are not rendering medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury.
It is imperative that before beginning any nutrition or exercise program you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician.
Drew Canole and Fitlife.tv claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the material presented here.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
- Saying No Can Save Your Life – Mindset Monday - October 19, 2015
- Unfortunate Shopper Discovers ‘Slug-Like Alien’ In Her Apple Juice - October 13, 2015
- The Secret To Creating Abundance In Your Life – Mindset Monday - October 12, 2015