Drinks For Healthy Skin That You Probably Never Thought Of
Written by: Steve Fillmore
With summer just around the corner, it’s time to freshen up your skin… naturally.
Here are some super healthy drinks to help achieve that vibrant glow, all year long!
1. Detoxifying Charcoal Water – Adding charcoal to your favorite shake or juice is perfect for healing dry skin or inflammatory issues like psoriasis and acne from the inside out.
2. Bentonite Clay – Just like charcoal, bentonite clay is great for clearing skin and also clearing any impurities in your intestinal tract.
3. Aloe Juice – This yummy tart liquid from a cactus is rich in skin-supporting vitamins C and E. Plus, it has damage preventing antioxidants. Just make sure it’s pure and not loaded with added sugar and fillers.
4. Fresh Green Juice! – Get your juice on with carrots, kale, ginger, parsley, beets, lemons, cucumbers and watercress. All these natural veggies will make your skin glow and are full of antioxidants, making them great supporters of a healthy immune system!
So drink up! 🙂 And give these recipes a try!
- 1 lemon juiced or squeezed
- 1 teaspoon aloe juice
- 1 capsule or ½ tsp powdered charcoal
- Mix it up in cold fresh water and enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons bentonite clay
- 10 oz water
- 1 lemon juiced
- Prepare and drink before bed. The bentonite clay will clean house in your intestinal tract while you are getting your beauty sleep.
Hydrating Cucumber Lemon Carrot Juice
- 1-2 cucumbers juiced
- 1-2 lemons juiced
- 1-2 carrots juiced (this adds a little sweetness if the cucumbers and lemons is too tart)
- Add either charcoal or bentonite clay to add more clear skin benefits.
Steve Fillmore is a 2-time cancer THRIVER! His motto in life is: Love, Laugh, Live - Love yourself first; Laugh through all the crazy times; Live for life right now! Through proper diet, exercise and mindfulness, Steve has been able to recreate his body to work with and for him.
For fun, you can find Steve either teaching a Zumba class, or creating websites for clients.
Latest posts by Steve Fillmore (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS