Detox Your Way To A Flat Stomach With This Simple Green Juice
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
You know what feeling I just can’t get enough of?
When you wake up “empty,” your stomach is relatively flat and you think to yourself “WOW, today is a neeeeeew day!”
Then the inevitable happens.
And ya bloat. Ugh.
What Causes Bloating?
|Not Drinking Enough Water
- When your body detects that you aren’t drinking enough water, it will do its best to retain, which will make you look and feel bloated.
|Eating Too Much Salt
- When you consume too much salt, it causes your body to cling to water, which leads you to feeling bloated.
- If you aren’t passing your bowels at least once a day, it can lead to a buildup of waste in your digestive tract.
|Eating TOO Much
- Watch your portions. Pay attention while you are eating. Eat slowly, chew your food and eat until you are satisfied (not until you are full).
- If you experience indigestion, excessive gas and bloating frequently, it would be wise to pay attention to what foods are causing these symptoms. The easiest way to discover if you have food sensitivities or intolerances is to do an elimination diet.
- Alcohol is dehydrating and can wreak havoc on your digestive system, which can lead to indigestion and bloating.
How To Reduce Bloating With Flat Belly Juice
This green juice recipe is chock full of fresh ingredients that will gently detox your body… leaving you feeling less bloated.
Check out the health benefit of each belly-blasting ingredient:
- Fights inflammation by “cooling” the inflammatory response in your body
- Contains numerous antioxidants such as vitamin C and beta-carotene
- Supports your digestive health
- Helps lower your risk of numerous health problems related to oxidative stress
- Contains a wide variety of phytonutrients with anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties
- Beneficial for your digestive tract
- Great source of antioxidants and phytonutrients
- Provides a fair amount of dietary fiber
- High water content assists with effectively passing your bowels
- Helps with digestion and colon cleansing
- Contains bromelain – a digestive enzyme that also balances blood coagulation
- Helps your body reduce inflammation
- Helps with the digestion of food
- Protects your eyes from aging and infection
- Prevents heart disease
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- A strong anti-oxidant
- Natural liver detoxifier
- Purifies blood
- Protects from free radicals
- Powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- Can ease nausea
- Reduces muscle pain
- Can help with chronic indigestion
Drink this juice daily to help ease the bloat in your belly!
How To Make Flat Belly Juice
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 lime (rind removed)
- ½ inch raw turmeric
- ½ inch raw ginger
- Process all ingredients through a juicer and drink immediately.
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS