Detox And Rehydrate With This Iced Turmeric Lemonade Recipe
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Have you ever spent the WHOLE day frolicking on the beach and enjoying some fun in the sun? And then no matter how much water you drink, it just doesn’t seem to be quenching your thirst.
I’ve been there too!
That is when you need to step up your game and make a super refreshing and thirst-busting beverage that will give you the hydrating jolt your body craves.
It’s as simple as mixing up a few powerful ingredients to create a crisp and delicious Turmeric Lemonade!
Benefits Of Turmeric Lemonade
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- A strong anti-oxidant
- Natural liver detoxifier
- Purifies blood
- Protects from free radicals
- And much, much MORE!
- Acts as a blood purifier and cleansing agent
- Protects against inflammation
- Has many nourishing elements like vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc and protein
Make sure you drink it up right away to receive all of the refreshing health benefits it has to offer!
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 ½ cups ice
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- Add more to preferred taste (about 2-3 lemons)
- 1-2 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp liquid stevia
- Pinch of black pepper (to enhance benefits of turmeric)
- Pour all ingredients in a blender and process on high speed for 1 minutes (until ice is crushed and blended).
- Let rest for 30 seconds and then pour it into your favorite glass.
- Add more ice if preferred.
Prefer something hot? No problem! You can make some belly warming turmeric tea.
How do YOU use turmeric? Please tell us in the comments below!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS