Delectable Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Recipe
By Lindsay Sibson
It is nearly impossible for me to start writing an article that has anything to do with chocolate without first wanting to write YUUUUUUM. So, here we go…
Now that we have that out of the way, I’m about to rock your world with an incredibly simple, natural and delicious dark chocolate almond butter recipe.
I don’t know about you, but it had me at “chocolate.”
As if you need any more of a reason to head to your kitchen right NOW and whip this concoction up… it also packs a nutritional punch!
Check out the health benefits below:
- Have a massive amount of nutrients: fiber, protein, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin E and fat
- Loaded with antioxidants, which protect your cells from damage
- Assist with blood sugar control
- Reduce hunger, because the protein and fiber increase satiety
|Dark Chocolate (at least 72% cacao)
- Made from the cacao tree and is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet
- Loaded with minerals
- Improves blood flow and can lower blood pressure
- Raises HDL and protects LDL against oxidation
- Has powerful medicinal properties
- Increases your energy expenditure
- Helps you to burn more fat
- The lauric acid kills bacteria, fungi and helps stave off infections
- The fatty acids help boost brain function
- Promotes healthy pH balance in your cells
- Supports respiratory health
- Regulates sleep cycles
- Promotes bone strength
- Regulates your water content throughout your body
HOW To Make Dark Chocolate Almond Butter
Don’t be greedy… SHARE this chocolatey news with your network NOW!
Dark Chocolate Almond Butter
- 2 cups raw almonds, soaked overnight in water
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate bar pieces, minimum 72% cacao
- 1 tsp coconut oil (unrefined, virgin)
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
- Remove from blender and store in an airtight glass jar in your refrigerator.
Source: Dr. Axe
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS