Cooling And Soothing Skin Spray: Absolute Necessity This Summer!
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
If you have ever thought size doesn’t matter… then you probably haven’t fallen asleep with a sneaky mosquito in your room.
This tiny (yet utterly treacherous) bug has the power to wreak havoc on your skin, leaving you an itchy and bumpy mess!
I’m all about the summer, but I can DEFINITELY do without mosquitos!
When I think of summer, the first thing that comes to mind is lounging in the sun. It’s a great way to soak up some vitamin D, get a healthy glow and relax in nature. However, we all know what happens if you sit out there too long…
Between bug bites and sunburn, your lovely summer skin can quickly become a hot mess.
Fear not… I have a natural and easy solution for you – Cooling and Soothing Skin Spray!
Mix up a batch to have on hand should you or your family need a quick skin-soothing fix.
Benefits Of Cooling And Soothing Skin Spray
|Aloe Vera Gel
- Has a powerful blend of vitamins and minerals
- Aloe vera acts like a moisturizer and contains antioxidants
- Has strong antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- Can help with cuts and insect bites
- Has the power to:
- Cool your skin
- Rejuvenate it
- Hydrate it
- Naturally cleans and smoothes the skin
- Doesn’t disrupt your natural moisture balance
- Gentle on your skin
|Peppermint Essential Oil
- An invigorating stimulant
- Has a cooling, soothing and refreshing effect
- Anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic
- Can relieve pain and inflammation
How To Make Cooling And Soothing Skin Spray
What You Need:
- ¼ cup natural aloe vera gel
- ¼ cup natural witch hazel
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
- Optional: 10 drops lavender essential oil
- Glass spray bottle
- Combine all ingredients into a glass spray bottle.
- Shake the bottle until all ingredients are blended.
- Spray as needed to sooth your skin.
- Alternative: For bug bites, spray on a cotton ball and press onto affected area.
Tip: For an extra cooling effect, store your Cooling and Soothing Skin Spray in your refrigerator!
Don’t forget SHARE this article with your family and friends so everyone can have a happy, healthy and enjoyable summer!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS