Constipated? How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar To “Go” Today
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Geez… if I had a dollar for every time I wrote an article about how to poop better… I’d have at least $7 (ooooh yipee – enough for a green juice!).
For the record: $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $6, $7 ← click each number for a different pooping-inspired article.
As taboo as this subject may be to talk about, can we just cut to the chase already and collectively admit that going numero 2 is a freaking fantastic release?! Amen. Hallelujah.
Phew – okay. Now that that is out of the way… let’s get to the down and dirty details of how to use something as easy as apple cider vinegar to help ya do the deed.
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is a fermented juice from crushed apples that is loaded with vitamins and minerals. It can be used to help rid the body of toxins, fight infection and slow the aging process. It also:
- Has an abundant nutritional value: vitamins A & B, essential fatty acids, enzymes, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, sulfur, iron
- ACV is a diuretic, which removes excess liquid from your body and reduces bloatedness
- Kills harmful bacteria that make you feel lethargic and weak
- It is a miracle medicine for many ailments
Apple cider works to help relieve constipation because:
- Contains pectin
- A water-soluble fiber
- Supports increased digestive function
- Acts as a natural laxative
- Works with your body’s normal processes
- Encourages a bowel movement
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Relieve Constipation
If you are like the 20% of the public that suffers from constipation, then you KNOW how incredible it is when you finally get some sweet relief. You also know that simply eating more vegetables and high-fiber foods doesn’t necessarily move things along.
It’s time for YOUR own special pay day.
The method I am about to share is a jackpot for relieving constipation because it is:
- Extremely effective
Ready for it?
Mix 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar with 1 cup of filtered water.
THAT IS IT, MY FRIENDS.
Drink this mixture first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and again before going to bed to help encourage a healthy (and daily) poo!
- Add more water as desired to adjust the taste. I put 2 tablespoons in about 16 ounces of water and drink this mixture 2-4 times a day because I enjoy the taste!
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey can be added to sweeten the flavor and boost the health benefits.
- Prepare this drink in a reusable water bottle before you go to sleep and place it on your nightstand so it is ready to go first thing in the morning. Aim to drink it all before leaving your bedroom.
What is your FAVORITE use of Apple Cider Vinegar? Please SHARE with us below.
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS