Combat Inflammation While You Sleep With This TURMERIC Latte
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
You need it… and so do I.
Without it, strange things are bound to happen – your brain simply can’t perform and your body will quickly show signs of meltdown.
WHAT has this power?
With a busy schedule and active life, getting to sleep at night can pose a little bit of a challenge.
However, you can quickly wind down after your day, calm your body and mind and prepare yourself for a quality night of rest by sipping on a sleep-promoting Turmeric Latte.
Benefits Of A Turmeric Latte
This delicious belly-warming drink will give you all the comfort you need to settle into bed.
Thanks to the sleep-promoting qualities of TURMERIC, sweet dreams will be right around the corner after you cuddle up with this creamy latte:
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- A strong anti-oxidant
- Natural liver detoxifier
- Purifies blood
- Protects from free radicals
- Prevents premature aging
- And much, much MORE!
- Has a massive amount of nutrients: fiber, protein, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin E and fat
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Protects your cells from damage
- Assists with blood sugar control
- Reduces hunger, because the protein and fiber increase satiety
- Contains natural antioxidants, enzymes and minerals needed for a healthy digestive system
- Iron, zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and selenium
- Vitamins found in honey include vitamin B6, thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and niacin
- Speeds up your metabolism:
- When you eat MCTs your metabolic conversion becomes faster
- Boosts your immune system:
- Nearly 50% of the fatty acids are lauric acid, which have potent antimicrobial properties
How To Make Turmeric Latte
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp raw honey
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of black pepper
1. Over medium heat, warm the almond milk in a pan on the stove.
2. Pour the warm almond milk and ALL the other ingredients into a blender and process until creamy and frothy.
- Alternative: use a whisk or hand mixer to combine.
3. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and cozy up on the couch with this comforting bedtime beverage.
Wishing you sweet (and healthy) dreams!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS