Cold Pressed Juices: Drinking Healthy Juices Can Change Your Life
Written by: Kat Gal
The best pressed juice can bring you home. Just one sip can make you feel loved all the way through to your tiniest cells, filling you up with health, energy and happiness.
If you want to drink the highest quality of juice, all you need is pressed juice.
Cold pressed juice is the king of juices – even within the healthy green juice family. Pressed juices:
- Are made using a hydraulic press, getting the juice out from fruits and veggies
- Are made from 100% fruits and vegetables
- Include NO added ingredients
- Are NOT pasteurized
- Are usually organic
- Have low level of oxidation as no heat is applied in the process
- Nutrient rich
- Can last for many days or even weeks when sealed tightly unlike homemade juice that you need to drink right away
- Convenient, since you are not making them yourself
Do You Want To Go On a Pressed Juice Diet?
Going on a juice cleanse for a day, a few days, a week or even two weeks can be beneficial to:
- Detox your system from processed sugar, processed foods and other toxins
- Give your digestion a break
- Rewire your taste buds
- Kick-start a healthy diet
- Kick-start your weight loss
- Fill your body with energy
- Clear up your skin
Go For GREEN Juice
Regardless if you are looking to do a juice cleanse or not, your health can benefit from a daily glass (or two) of pressed juice (green juice, of course!). While fruit juices are too high in sugar and can lead to blood sugar issues, green juices are made mostly with greens and vegetables, keeping your blood sugar balanced. Fruits are the best when consumed with all the fiber as a whole fruit or a smoothie. If you want juice, you want green juices with greens and veggies.
Not All Green Juice Is Green
Know that your green juice may not be ‘green’ in color: the juices made with beets or carrots or other non-green veggies, for example, will looks orange, brown, maroon or purple, but since they are made primarily with vegetables, they are still considered green juice.
How To Find The Best Pressed Juice Bar
There are pressed juice bars popping up everywhere from major cities to smaller towns. There are pressed juice counters in many health food stores and even conventional supermarkets. Pressed juice is also sold at many cafes, markets and restaurants.
When looking for a pressed juice bar near you, make sure that:
- The pressed juice bar is truly serving pressed juiced instead of other juices or concentrated juice
- The pressed juice bar is not adding any sugar or processed ingredients to your juice – it is pure pressed juice
- The pressed juice bar is serving GREEN juices, instead of only fruit juices
- The pressed juice bar is serving a large variety of green juices so you can enjoy different flavors with a variety of health benefits each day
- The pressed juice bar allows you to customize your drink (this is not a requirement, but fun and convenient, especially if you have food sensitivities)
- The pressed juice bar has good character with enthusiastic, nice employees (of course, this is also not a requirement, but it’s always nice to walk into an inspiring place with a welcoming atmosphere and kind people)
Buy Your Pressed Juice At A Store Or Online
Of course, you can always buy your pressed juice at a health food store or grocery store as a quick to-go option or to stock up at home.
If you can’t find pressed juice locations near you though, you can easily order your juice online. Juice From The Raw, Pressed Juicery and Raw Pressery are just a few companies that offer online good pressed juice delivery. Ordering pressed juice online is a wonderful idea if you are looking to do a juice cleanse or simply want to plan your juices ahead of time for the week.
If you are living a busy lifestyle and want juice on the go, juice powders are excellent options. Organifi Green Juice and Organifi Red Juice are both delicious and are made with the best ingredients possible to bring you maximum benefits through lots of super greens and superfoods. Mixed with some water, they are ready to drink within minutes, but you can add them to any green juice, green smoothie, dip, sauce or recipe you desire.
How do you get your green juice in for the day? What is your favorite juice? What creative ways have you used Organifi? Let us know in the comments below, we would love to hear from you.
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
Kat Gál is a holistic health writer who helps health, wellness, and nutrition businesses to market their products and services through quality online content. She is also a freelance writing mentor teaching wanna-be-freelancers how to make a living writing at freelancewriterschool.com. Reach out if you are looking for amazing blog content at email@example.com or katgalwriter.com. Visit freelancewriterschool.com for freelance writing tips. Follow me on Instagram @freelancewriterschool and on Facebook at facebook.com/katgalwriter.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS