Coffee-Banana Smoothie Recipe, Full Of Antioxidants, Protein, Probiotics And MORE!
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Efficient (adjective): achieving maximum productivity with wasted effort or expense.
Example: Smoothies are an efficient way to boost your health.
Now that that simple English lesson is over, it’s time to talk HEALTH.
For those busy mornings when you can barely manage to get your shoes on the right feet, let alone cook a nourishing nutrient-filled breakfast, SMOOTHIES are an efficient and nutritious option to give your body the fuel it needs for a productive and energetic day.
And what better way to start you day than with a coffee-infused smoothie?
Check it out below!
Benefits Of A Coffee-Banana Smoothie
- Helps increase your metabolism
- Helps to increase your mood, reaction time, alertness, memory and cognitive performance
- Contains a great amount of antioxidants
- Contains caffeine, which gives you a natural boost in energy
- Contains beneficial nutrients such as vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as manganese and potassium
- Naturally fat and cholesterol-free
- Has a high potassium content – great for your nerve and muscle function
- Contains a good amount of vitamin C
- Contains fiber, which helps you feel fuller longer and promotes healthy and regular bowel movements
- Packed with probiotics
- Great for your digestive system
- Loaded with B12, which is necessary for energy and health brain function
- Contains protein
- Full of iodine, which is important for proper thyroid function (which is essential for a healthy metabolism)
- High in calcium
- Helps regulate your body’s output of cortisol
- Too much cortisol can lead to weight gain
- Contains natural antioxidants, enzymes and minerals needed for a healthy digestive system
- Vitamins found in honey include vitamin B6, thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and niacin
- The nutraceuticals contained in honey help neutralize damaging free radical activity
- Regular consumption of honey helps maintain the flow of your digestion
|Flax & Chia Seeds
- Rich content of omega-3 fatty acids
- Excellent source of dietary minerals
- Great source of B vitamins
- Packed with fiber
- High in quality protein
- Can help reduce inflammation
- Helps stabilize blood sugar
- Contains powerful antioxidants called polyphenols
- Proven to alter body composition
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Can help reduce the accumulation of belly fat and speed up your metabolism
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- A strong anti-oxidant
- Natural liver detoxifier
- Purifies blood
- Protects from free radicals
How To Make Coffee-Banana Smoothie
1. Chop the banana into pieces and then place ALL ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Add ice cubes as desired to alter consistency.
2. DRINK up!
Caffeinating has never tasted OH-SO good. Enjoy!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS