Cherry Coconut Almond Butter Bars
Written by: Drew Canole
Organifi Complete Protein is our very own VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, ORGANIC protein powder that doubles as a multivitamin! It’s creamy and delicious. Getting enough daily protein has been shown to help support weight loss, muscle tone, improve immunity and boost energy. Get your bottle here.
Cherry-Coconut And Almond Butter Protein Bars
- Line a 9 x 6–inch dish or baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on each side.
- Place the almonds in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped and set aside in a bowl.
- Add 2 cups of dried coconut to the food processor and blend until reaching the consistency of very fine flour.
- Add half of the cherries and pulse until roughly chopped. Pour in the almond butter, protein powderand almond milk and blend together until well combined. The resulting mixture will be quite sticky.
- Add the almonds back in along with chia seeds, hemp hearts and salt and pulse a few times until combined, being careful not to over blend.
- Add the remaining ½ cup of dried cherries and the ¼ cup of thick coconut shavings or shredded coconut to the mixture and stir to disburse throughout.
- Press mixture very firmly down into the prepared dish, it should be around ¾ inch high.
- Sprinkle with a few coconut shavings and hemp seeds, cover and cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until firm enough to cut.
These will keep well in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
-This post contains affiliate links.
Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world, one person at a time.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS