Carrot Cake Smoothie To Help Keep You Eating Clean This Spring
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Cake = Yummy.
“Cake” mixed in a blender to make a decadent smoothie = DIVINE.
Whoever thought of this idea deserves to retire now. The world is a better place because of this Carrot Cake Smoothie!
You can enjoy the flavors you love WITHOUT all of sugar, which makes it super simple to stay on track with your health and wellness goals.
Check out these healthy benefits:
Benefits Of A Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Contains a number of antiseptic and antibacterial abilities that make it ideal for boosting the immune system
- Rich source of vitamin C
- Has significant amounts of dietary fiber, helps with digestion
- Indulge your sweet tooth for minimal calories – a medium sized banana has about 110 calories!
- Naturally fat and cholesterol-free
- Has a high potassium content – great for your nerve and muscle function
- Contains a good amount of vitamin C
- Contains fiber, which helps you feel fuller longer and promotes healthy and regular bowel movements
- Has a massive amount of nutrients: fiber, protein, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin E and fat
- Loaded with antioxidants, which protect your cells from damage
- Assists with blood sugar control
- Reduces hunger, because the protein and fiber increase satiety
- Packed with probiotics
- Great for your digestive system
- Loaded with B12, which is necessary for energy and healthy brain function
- Contains protein
- Full of iodine
- Important for proper thyroid function (which is essential for a healthy metabolism)
- High in calcium
- Helps regulate your body’s output of cortisol
- Too much cortisol can lead to weight gain
|Pure Maple Syrup
- Supplies some trace minerals and antioxidants.
- A more natural, unrefined product than cane and other sugars
- Provides inflammation-reducing polyphenol antioxidants
- Helps stabilize blood sugar
- Contains powerful antioxidants called polyphenols
- Proven to alter body composition
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Can help reduce the accumulation of belly fat and speed up your metabolism
- Helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Has antifungal properties and can help fight against chronic candida
You will easily be hopping your way through energetic days when you drink this Carrot Cake Smoothie!
How To Make A Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and if desired, garnish with toasted coconut, grated carrots and toasted walnuts. Delish!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS