Carrot Cake Chia Pudding Recipe, Healthy Enough To Be Breakfast
Written by: Kat Gal
Breakfast or dessert? I literally can’t decide. One thing is for sure, you’ve gotta try this carrot cake chia pudding!
It’s vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, all natural, healthy and delicious.
Carrots are high in fiber and great for your digestion. They are also good for your eyes, your skin and your teeth. They are rich in antioxidants and therefore, protect you from many diseases from cancer to heart disease.
Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3-s, protein and are anti-inflammatory. Maca does wonders to your sexual health, mood, skin and general health. The vegan protein powder can provide you with extra protein and nutrients – make sure to pick a high quality product and raw if possible.
Carrot Cake Chia Pudding
Recipe by the Veggie Nook
- ¾ cup almond milk
- Heaping ½ cup baby carrots (almost ¾ cup)
- ½ scoop vegan protein powder
- ½ tsp maca (optional, may need more stevia without it)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 3 drops stevia or according to your taste buds
- 1 + 1 tbsp chia seeds, divided
- Optional toppings: coconut flakes, chopped walnuts, raisins
1. Put everything except for 1 tbsp of chia into your blender. Blend well.
2. Add the remaining chia seeds and stir well.
3. Refrigerate overnight if possible. If you can’t wait, allow 15 minutes to thicken.
4. Top it with coconut flakes, walnuts, raisins or anything else you may want.
Have I convinced you? Will this be your breakfast tomorrow morning?
If you tried this recipe, let us know in the comments below. Do you have other creative chia pudding recipes? Share with us. We would love to hear from you.
Kat Gál is the creator of Long Distance Relationship Help, a site which offers tips, tools, inspiration and resources to create a successful and happy relationships, no matter where in the world you may be. She knows from personal experience that love is possible despite the miles, you just have to navigate your way around it. She is passionate about the world and finds her creativity outlet as a writer and educator. You can follow her on her website and her Facebook page.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS