Breakfast That Will Actually Fuel Your Day – Saturday Strategy
POSTED ON July 27, 2017 BY Drew Canole
Today we are going to teach you how to make a delicious breakfast that doesn’t contain any sugar (besides that which may occur naturally in vegetables). Most traditional breakfasts spike your blood sugar to the moon and leave you feeling hungry within an hour of eating, while also setting you up for a host of health problems.
What’s Wrong With The SAD Breakfast?
The standard American diet (what the average American eats on a daily basis) is extremely high in sugar, refined and processed foods, meat, fat and dairy and sadly low in fresh fruits and vegetables. In 2005 the Department of Agriculture released a statement saying that only 1 in 10 were eating the minimum recommended amount for vegetables and only ¼ of Americans were eating at least one serving of fruit every day.
Hungry Again Before Lunch
Breakfasts that are high in sugar and carbs (most american breakfast items fall in these categories) digest extremely quickly and spike your blood sugar levels. When they inevitably crash, you’re left feeling tired and hungry before lunchtime rolls around. This means snacking, moodiness, weight gain, etc.
Little To No Phytonutrients
Based on a scale of 1-100 measuring percentage of calories from foods rich in phytonutrients, the standard American diet ranks 11. That means only 11% of the calories most americans are eating are actually nutrient dense! What does that say about the other 89%?
Higher Risk For Disease
Research has found potential links between the SAD diet and risks for the following diseases:
Breakfast Recipes To Superboost Health And Longevity
So now that we’ve got all the depressing stuff out of the way, let’s get to the goods! These recipes are PACKED FULL of phytonutrients, micronutrients and vitamins and minerals that will start your day off the right way! Eating a healthy diet can actually be incredibly satisfying, despite what you may think. You’ve just got to learn a few new skills in the kitchen and you’ll never want to go back to your old ways!
5 from 1 reviews
Sweet Potato Hash With Mushrooms, Eggs And Broccoli
Looking for a breakfast option that is both nutritious and fast to make? We’ve got your back! Our Organifi Complete Protein shake contains all plant-based proteins as well as whole foods vitamins and minerals, making it the perfect meal replacement if used as directed.
What’s different about our protein powder when compared to other brands? Organifi Complete Protein is organic, vegan, non-GMO and made from 100% plant sources. We even included unique digestive enzymes that ensure digestion is smooth and comfortable after drinking.
On top of everything, it tastes absolutely fabulous. Don’t believe me? Try yours today with a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. There is NO risk to you when you try any of our top of the line products. Just click here to find out more.
What are your favorite breakfast items? If you are wondering how to shift your breakfast habits slightly to make them more healthy, be sure to check out our video Is Your Breakfast Causing You To Gain Weight? where our good friend Abbey Gibb teaches you to make a few simple changes in your breakfast in order to lose weight and maximize nutrient density and absorption.
Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world, one person at a time.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
During my FitLife transformation, I lost 70 pounds! That's why I signed up for the protocol, but the most exciting result is that I found ME in the process. I had been hiding under a pile of pounds, self-doubt, and grief! FitLife changed my life and I knew I had to share it with others.
-Lynne, Longwood FL
I started with Fitlife back in 2011-2012…I wrote into Fitlife asking for an extreme amount of help. I was 300 pounds, with high cholesterol, and Drew helped me transform my life. I lost over 130 pounds and I no longer have high cholesterol. Not only did I lose weight, so did my husband, who lost over 70 pounds!