Best Selling Cold Pressed Juices In The USA
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
Which is the greatest juice of all?
Thanks to the investigative minds at WellandGood who asked the top 10 cold pressed USA juice brands WHAT their best selling juice was… the results?
Green Juice is without a doubt the “fairest of them all!”
Check out the details below – and HOW you can get YOUR hands on some!
|Cold Pressed Juice
||Best Selling Juice
- “Green Juice”
- Contains 6 pounds of leafy greens in EVERY bottle!
- Made with kale, ginger, apple, romaine, cucumber, celery, parsley, lemon and spinach
- Found at Whole Foods
- Outsells every other flavor 2-to-1!
- “Easy Being Green”
- Made with kale, baby spinach, ginger, cucumber, green apple and swiss chard
- Sold at Equinox gyms
- “Serious Green”
- This cold pressed juice New York chain has 6 health conscious locations
- Made with kale, apple, romaine, cucumber, spinach, parsley, lemon, ginger and celery
- Outsells their other juices 5-to-1!
- “Sweet Greens and Lemon”
- Made with celery, parsley, apple, wheatgrass, clover sprouts, cucumber, lemon, lime, spinach and romaine
- Lower sugar content (16 grams) compared to others (30 grams)
- Lower price point because it is smaller and not 100% organic
- Sold at Starbucks
- “Supa Dupa Greens”
- Made at a cold pressed juice New York chain that began in 1999
- Made to order using lemon, celery, romaine, cucumber, parsley, kale, spinach and apple
- “Doctor Green Juice”
- Yet another cold pressed juice New York location (in the East Village)
- 17 ounces of cold pressed juice goodness: pineapple, kale, lemon, ginger and apple
- They sell about 300 bottle of this blend every day!
- “Vanilla Cloud”
- This creative cold pressed concoction comes from a cold pressed juice California company based in San Diego
- Now available in Whole Foods – YES YES YES to a a cold pressed juice USA wide brand!
- Made with coconut, almonds, vanilla bean, nutmeg, camu camu, cinnamon, honey and acerola cherry
- An odd combination for a cold pressed juice menu – BUT it tastes like a dessert, so drink up!
- “Greens 3”
- Another fantastic cold pressed juice California brand that is based in Los Angeles (13 locations)
- Made with apple, lemon, ginger, romaine, spinach, parsley, cucumber, celery and kale (note: some ingredients used may not be 100% organic)
- “Green LOVE”
- This cold pressed juice NYC brand with 14 locations was started in founder Denise Mari’s apartment!
- Made with pear, Swiss chard, spinach, parsley, kale, lemon, collard greens and romaine
- “All Greens with Apple, Lemon and Ginger”
- This cold pressed NYC East Village juice bar sells TWICE as many bottles of this juice than the others
- Made with spinach, parsley, celery, cucumber, kale, ginger, lemon and romaine
If you are looking for a cold pressed juice option and don’t have one of these locations near you… don’t YOU worry!
Here is you solution:
1. Find a Juice Bar:
- You live in the glorious age of having internet. A quick search can lead you in the right direction.
- Type in “cold pressed juice Atlanta” (or wherever you live and BAM – find you local favorite juice bar.
2. Make Your Own Best Selling Juice:
- The options are endless when you make it at home… fruit juice? Passion fruit juice? Noni fruit juice? The choice is YOURS!
- Based on the ingredients of the best selling juices listed above, make your own personal blend by using: leafy greens (romaine, kale, spinach), 1 piece of fruits (apple, pear, pineapple – juice fruit as you please!), lemon, parsley, ginger, cucumber.
Did you discover the next best selling juice? SHARE your blend with us below!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS